Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: How Old Is Too Old?

Oldest I’ve done was 4 years. I’m afraid to go any higher. That’s the old man, erectile dysfunction age.

I’m 31.

@Kandy

31???

Webay bigger gif.gif

You know what that means right?

Since I'm 48, you're exactly half my age plus 7.

That means we're a perfect match.

Young Pappy's coming to Houston honey!!!!!!!

old man in wheelchair getting twerked on.gif

I don't look 48 though.

Most people think I'm in my early 30's.

Ask @Tayboo

Niglet, you're 48? All this time I thought you were in your late 20's. Well anyhoo, I don't smash/talk/look at older men. Young Thunder-cats are my specialty. The youngest was for me 18 going on 19...
LimpFelineHammerheadshark-max-1mb.gif

Niglet, you're 48? All this time I thought you were in your late 20's. Well anyhoo, I don't smash/talk/look at older men. Young Thunder-cats are my specialty. The youngest was for me 18 going on 19...

"You do you...........and I'ma do me booboo" - @Kat

But seriously, for me........it might be a combination of me looking younger than I am, or chick's might be looking at me like I'm food and trying to play me for a sugar daddy.

Whenever I tell a chick my age, the usual reaction is being shocked because they thought I was a lot younger.......or it's not really a big deal to them.

Granted, the women I'm talking to aren't that young.

Usually mid-20's and up.

How old are you?

and how old are you?

"You do you...........and I'ma do me booboo" - @Kat

But seriously, for me........it might be a combination of me looking younger than I am, or chick's might be looking at me like I'm food and trying to play me for a sugar daddy.

Whenever I tell a chick my age, the usual reaction is being shocked because they thought I was a lot younger.......or it's not really a big deal to them.

Granted, the women I'm talking to aren't that young.

Usually mid-20's and up.

How old are you?

Ok, I gotcha!! Same here I get it all the time. I'm 36

you frfr or for the internet?

For real. What do I have to gain by lying? I didn't know he was 18 at first. When we first hooked up I thought he was my age (he did look older). He lied the first time telling me he was 24 and later confessed he just turned 19 after I gave him The Black Girl Magic. (He's Mexican)

Back