Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: How Old Is Too Old?

Allah_U_Akbar

What's the oldest you've smashed?

At what point do you say: "AHHH, HELL NAW!! I aint f*ckin' that old bitch! She old enough to be my mama.

When I was 19 I dated and subsequently smashed a 38 year old. She was the same age as my moms at the time.

These days I've been seeing 60+ year olds puttin 30-somethings to shame. A single Koncept would have no prollems beatin' the brakes offa one of them fine ass grannies.

Maaaan listen a almost 70year old had me over the crib on day talking bout I need help taking my AC out the window. I naively go over to do it. Shorty push up talking bout do u have some gum, yea right here. I proceed to reach in my pocket. She lunges forward for a kiss talkin bout NO I want the one in ya mouth. She got curved!

Maaaan listen a almost 70year old had me over the crib on day talking bout I need help taking my AC out the window. I naively go over to do it. Shorty push up talking bout do u have some gum, yea right here. I proceed to reach in my pocket. She lunges forward for a kiss talkin bout NO I want the one in ya mouth. She got curved!
Why you ain't just put it on her?

How was the pussy?

Dawg... unless she was busted lookin you shoulda went on ahead and knocked the lining out.

Im 34 smashed a 50 year old last month..oldest ive ever been with, i have a thing for older women

It's fun when you're young and messing with older women.

Once you get older though, younger women are going to start to look a lot more appealing.

Simply because, once you've reached the age in which you're as old as the oldest woman you've been with when you're younger........there's no where else to go.

Unless you plan on pursuing senior citizens or something.

When I was in my mid-twenties hit this cougar, said she was mid-forties or sumn, but coulda been 50sumn cuz you kno how women lie bout age lol

no more than 10yrs older........15 at a push, if we got a lot in common.

blankface emoticon.png

That makes me sad.

I miss Covet.

She used to make me happy when she laughed and smiled on tinychat..........but now she doesn't anymore.

And that makes me sad.

I'm sad now :-(

Oldest I’ve done was 4 years. I’m afraid to go any higher. That’s the old man, erectile dysfunction age.

I’m 31.

Oldest I’ve done was 4 years. I’m afraid to go any higher. That’s the old man, erectile dysfunction age.

I’m 31.

These 35 yr old niggas you know wit erectile dysfunction should go kill themselves right now smh

Back