Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Spinoff: Have You Ever Dated Outside Your Race?

I kinda get what you're saying, but it's still weird. lol Like how do you even gauge that? If you black, what makes an Indian chick more extreme than a Chinese chick or a Yugoslavian chick? If she ain't black or got some significant African ancestry, it's all the same right?
Let’s say you’re a regular blue-collar negro from Detroit dating a mega rich Saudi Arabian chick with ties to the royal family.

Maybe that’s what he means by “extreme”.

Let’s say you’re a regular blue-collar negro from Detroit dating a mega rich Saudi Arabian chick with ties to the royal family.

Maybe that’s what he means by “extreme”.

That would be an extreme come up.

Better hope them mega rich Saudi chicks ain't like the dudes though, or that blue-collar negro is getting pissed and shitted on at the least.

Taiwanese
Vietnamese
German
Samoan
Puerto Rican ❤️❤️❤️
Beverly Hills Becky

Like I said in the other thread. I'll stick to the sistas tho.

Never been with anything but black chicks.

Had a filipino chick that was super interested in me, but I chose to pursue a black chick instead. That was a mistake.

A different time I had a persian chick that was interested in me, but I pursued a black chick instead again. That wasn't a mistake since that black chick wound up being my first love.

That would be an extreme come up.

Better hope them mega rich Saudi chicks ain't like the dudes though, or that blue-collar negro is getting pissed and shitted on at the least.

Worst that would happen is they would both get killed by her father, brother, uncle, or male cousin.

They don't play that shit. Niggas out here know that fuckin' with them aye-rab and chaldean chicks can end up with you gettin' murked.

Dealing with a wyte woman was extreme for me. Hefa was the wyte version of my ex. That's how I learned crazy comes in all races no matter what.

7hdhw7.jpg

Back