Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Spinoff: Did DMX Have The Worst Fall Off In HipHop History?

test
This could be a separate conversation , but why do the niggas from the 80s get a pass and not get killed like 50, X, etc?

Rakim, Kane, Rick only had a few years of running shit.

And made great music…for 5 years

From 2004-2021 you had bullshit lol

What are you not getting here? Lol
You said X had the greatest fall off in hip hop....I named other rappers who fell off worse than him....when you have arguably one of the greatest producers helping you make music and his hot streak only last about 3 years.....that's a bad fall off....ain't nobody talking about his later albums you stuck on that shit

You said X had the greatest fall off in hip hop....I named other rappers who fell off worse than him....when have arguably one of the greatest producers helping you make music and his hot streak only last about 3 years.....that's a bad fall off....ain't nobody talking about his later albums you stuck on that shit
Are you asking me why the greater rapper all time between the two is held to a higher standard than a top 30 rapper?

This thread is only about top tier rappers who their peers looked at as that nigga, cuz we can name 1 hit wonders all day or niggas like nelly, Ja, Hammer who took the pop route.

Back