Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Ask a Mexican Person

Y'all wasn't keeping this same disrespectful energy in the white folks thread. I didn't see any disrespect towards white people in there either just a bunch of questions about seasonings.

Get it together @Kandy

giphy.gif

I for one know I asked some disrespectful shit in that white folks thread

the things i wanted to ask in this one were already asked tho.

At the end of the day its all jokes. & im sure there was gone be one for the black posters too and if there is then I'll laugh at they questions just like i laughed at the ones in this one and the one before it

Lmaooo boy fuck you. Technically NO I am not a teacher. I ain’t gotta set no example for no grown mf and damn sure ain’t gotta do shit for the likes of you. Miss me with this fake ass outrage.

Public school teachers yall.

Wonder why these little kids shooting schools up. Smmfh. Trash behavior.

The black Canadian mad about jokes towards Mexicans but don't see the outrage in racism towards blacks. Completely okay with the white thread tho.

This world we live in.

Wait. Wasn’t you the one drinking a drink called monkey juice that was watermelon flavored.

If you don’t stfu talking to me. You was drinking a whole stereotypical drink and you in here mad about jokes.

As long as it's funny, I'm cool with it. And yall gotta be able to keep the same energy if a latino or white person ask yall black stereotype questions.

Non-black poster: Why you black people put so much sugar in their Kool-Aid?

Us: Well the reas...
MMG4z.gif

FOH WHITE BOY! We ain't gotta answer shyt from you!

What happened to the guy who likes to eat a lot of food and put hot sauce on everything? I forgot his name.

Back