Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Spin off: Shaved or Unshaved Part Two

No man lol

we having a mature conversation about male grooming

there is nothing pause worthy about it

you should be able to converse among your comrades without feeling suspect

pause-gif-4.gif

just fuckin with y'all. But you're right, as grown ass men we SHOULD be able to, as long as there ain't no line steppers gettin wild with the descriptions and shit.

No one is telling y'all to imagine it

bronidk.png
Just saying..all I did was read the op and post

124uf02.png y'all niggaz looking for answers

images-1.jpg

Yes I do. Got to. Not trying to recreate my own Amazon jungle. Clippers ftw...damn a razor.

Besides, shyt ain't cool when the elastic on the boxer briefs snatches a hair while you're walkin or sittin down. Will have yo azzz shedding a tear mayne.

Last edited:
Question:

Would y'all trust y'all girl to trim/shave you up?

I let my ex shave me once, and this hefa went buckwild wit the clippers. Had my shyt lookin like...
1200px-Calvo_dorado.jpg
...never again.

My other ex...GRHS...was the only one who was careful. She shaved me, I shaved her. No issues.

My current...I've may have discussed it wit her, but never did let her that I recall. She's more of the razor type anyway.

Decided to forgo the ceasar and go for a bald fade

Maybe cut a wicked part on the right side and get it real gully

Pause

Those small trimmers with the light on it works perfect for shaving my balls. Getting my dick sucked with the two hand twist motion is an amazing sight to see when shaved.

Shave & Trim during the summer. Trim during the winter. I use small clippers and trimmer set to cut close (not too close. Ouch!)

Back