Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin-off: Lupe or Chief Keef who completes Chicago’s Mount Rushmore

Not a fan of either but I can say I've listened to a complete Lupe project.
Probably depends on the generation you ask, but I think keef had a way bigger influence.
Lupe obviously is the better artist.

My answer is Jojo or bump j 🤷🏽‍♀️

Not a fan of either but I can say I've listened to a complete Lupe project.
Probably depends on the generation you ask, but I think keef had a way bigger influence.

My answer is Jojo or bump j 🤷🏽‍♀️
Jojo and Bump J never moved the needle musically

Bump got himself locked up for a decade as he was finally buzzing

Sosa got too many children running around in the rap game today for me to give it to brother Wasalu...then again I'm not from the Chi so they'd be better suited for this

but I think keef had a way bigger influence.

This is my exact thoughts.

Tbh believe it or not I've been on a Lupe binge for these last couple of weeks listening to the House project, Drill Music In Zion, Drogas Wave and Tetsuo. And it Mainly cause of the Shit with Royce Da 5'9 (good artist but arrogant as hell). Lupe is a mastermind and I always catch a double/triple entendre he throws in his songs.

Keef while I don't listen to him like that there is no denying he had a big influence on the THF Billas, and others that coming up. You may can even say he had a influence on NY drill

I don’t think Lupe fans seriously overrate his influence on chicago

Nobody cares for this nigga like THAT

I also don’t understand how Keef is still popular with people considering to me he hasn’t made music that’s relevant since like the year after he came out

I don’t understand it at all

I’m inclined to sidestep both and just say Durk

I don’t think Lupe fans seriously overrate his influence on chicago

Nobody cares for this nigga like THAT

I also don’t understand how Keef is still popular with people considering to me he hasn’t made music that’s relevant since like the year after he came out

I don’t understand it at all

I’m inclined to sidestep both and just say Durk
Durk?

Back