OPINION Speech/Vernacular

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
Could you fuck with someone who looked good but had a vernacular you didn't like?

I was watching this Dreezy interview and the way she talks kinda threw me off. She talks alil too hood for a female lol I've talked to chicks who talked "ghetto" , but her's is more of a nigga type ghetto vernacular lol

@ the ladies, could u fuck with a nigga who spoke like urkel or a nigga who wasn't articulate?​

Last edited:
i applaud you goldie for sitting through these

i jump around now

but to answer the question...i'on know man

i mean, some dialect is definitely distinct and people cant change that

Doesn't matter, I have a weakness for hood chicks. Dreezy would get wifed. Just how Chicago people talk

she sound mad niggerish..... her and this chick
tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

can't get sexy with no nigga-chick...shit weird af

Doesn't matter, I have a weakness for hood chicks. Dreezy would get wifed. Just how Chicago people talk

lol she's from chicago so that aint fair. What if she was from alabama and had a alabama hood dialect?

Luckily DC's ghetto chicks still sound girly lol

I know chicks that talk like her, lol.

The way someone sounds/talks can be a deal breaker for me.

I went on yt to see if there's a vid of chicks from dc talkin (taraji p henson will suffice for now), and came across this lol

That video.. LMAO.
Super annoying.

Sad but I probably at one point talked like ole girl.

We aint got accents up here, her's sounds like a typical person from the hood. I don't hear anything specifically different than what I normally hear.

Reactions: Mooney and Meeks
"yo happy as shit" is funny as fuck....cuz people stay saying that when they playing you

"you happy as shit bout them jordan's ain't you?"

rofl

lol she's from chicago so that aint fair. What if she was from alabama and had a alabama hood dialect?

You really gotta ask me how I feel about this
she sound mad niggerish..... her and this chick
tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

can't get sexy with no nigga-chick...shit weird af

I wouldn't even wait to hear her talk, she's too ugly for me to approach her

Last edited:
To me, all inner cities chicks sound the same. Especially this new generation. Generally I’m unfazed

Only things that bother me is when they say male oriented shit, suck my dick etc etc

I don’t got a problem with the chicks posted thus far

Not they voices at least. Katie deadass sound like my cousins from the Dearborns. Short answers. Monotone. Straight to the point.

Took years to expand my vocabulary

Unfortunately the most accurate impersonation of dc chicks on youtube was done by a nigga :yikes1:, but the nigga was spot on, hence the 2 mil plus views