Welcome To aBlackWeb

Special needs kid gets tackled foreal lol

LMAO dude went to Oxford and never even set foot on the grass at a stadium. Dude is a neuroscientist not a football player. I worked with a guy that was in the NFL and XFL but he was a programmer and he was like the money is better and I'm not gonna get concussions.

I mean it’s in the damn page I linked

1st team all American at FSU
Drafted by titans. Wasn’t good enough to play in the regular season became a neuroscientist because it was also one of his passions.

Also stated if he was good enough he would have kept playing

So yes. He was a football player at the highest level.

just be wrong and let it go, damn.

FA418A9F-6A7C-4F39-AECC-5172CAF53012.jpeg 425F7029-0875-46CF-8DEE-588D717A4D41.jpeg

I mean it’s in the damn page I linked

1st team all American at FSU
Drafted by titans. Wasn’t good enough to play in the regular season became a neuroscientist because it was also one of his passions.

Also stated if he was good enough he would have kept playing

So yes. He was a football player at the highest level.

just be wrong and let it go, damn.

View attachment 945096View attachment 945097

That silly nigga said dude "never set foot on the grass at a stadium." He wasn't just wrong. He was wrong wrong.

Oh shitttttt.......that is fucked up. Maybe homie wanted to be tackled and it was planned??? Lol. This is not the rep you want to have at school.

Lol y’all never seen this on espn where they let a special needs kid in the team for one play just because.

LMAO dude went to Oxford and never even set foot on the grass at a stadium. Dude is a neuroscientist not a football player. I worked with a guy that was in the NFL and XFL but he was a programmer and he was like the money is better and I'm not gonna get concussions.

He played football in college and high school so he had already been knocked in the head plenty times. Just a terrible take we all have them.

Yall are right. pro football players on average are generally known for being very intelligent.

bruh, there's more than you'd like to admit or acknowledge

jus sit this one out

460883686.0.jpg

"Griffin graduated in three years with a bachelor's degree in political science and a 3.67 GPA, while appearing on the dean's list twice."

Yall are right. pro football players on average are generally known for being very intelligent.

Let's not talk about the UNC cheating scandal when them football players were put in the easiest classes and had Beckys doing their homework and taking classes that didn't exist.

If a Football player got above a 2.5 and he ain't talking some bullshit like Communications, Hospitality, Marketing, then salute.

But Arian Foster already told us that a lot of college football players are put in the easiest classes and are not allowed to take anything challenging. He wanted to take Astronomy or some shit, they were like nah.

They are basically chattel, intentionally kept dumb, so they can play sports...I don't know why people are acting like that ain't true.

Let's not talk about the UNC cheating scandal when them football players were put in the easiest classes and had Beckys doing their homework and taking classes that didn't exist.

If a Football player got above a 2.5 and he ain't talking some bullshit like Communications, Hospitality, Marketing, then salute.

But Arian Foster already told us that a lot of college football players are put in the easiest classes and are not allowed to take anything challenging. He wanted to take Astronomy or some shit, they were like nah.

They are basically chattel, intentionally kept dumb, so they can play sports...I don't know why people are acting like that ain't true.

Yea but this big ass schools that come on tv do this. Niggas ain’t doubt this at West Knoxville University an shit

LMAO. Somebody quick! Name me the smartest football player.

Niggas run head first into other niggas heads for a living for money. This shit ain't controversial. Football players are legit dumb.

You sound bitter mlb fucked your bitch or something? This ain’t the 90s your making 90 movies tropes about football players and tuning into wackos opinions in 2023

most of these players know better have degrees sides business etc more football players are even retiring at an early age before risking any injuries and starting second careers wtf are you talking about really

Back