Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Spanish Thread

I used to be really fluent in spanish, its just like he said once your around people who speak it 24/7 you get really good at it. I had more mexican friends than black friends until i hit highschool so I had to learn what those motherfuckers were sayin when they'd start talking in spanish and laughing. They taught me a lot, but most of it was bad shit as you can see from my contributions ^ took 3 years of it in high school and learned all the good shit

Habla poquito espanol..

lo siento no comprende
quizas manana
habla espanol asi asi
callate la boca
cabeza
mentiroso
mas feo que un culo
basura
que padre
que pasa
tio
pinche puto pendejo baboso
ven aqui perra

I know the days of the week, my numbers up to 20, my colors, and some more not so nice things...
I forgot most of what I learned though.

Habla poquito espanol..

lo siento no comprende
quizas manana
habla espanol asi asi
callate la boca
cabeza
mentiroso
mas feo que un culo
basura
que padre
que pasa
tio
pinche puto pendejo baboso
ven aqui perra

I know the days of the week, my numbers up to 20, my colors, and some more not so nice things...
I forgot most of what I learned though.
I used to be really fluent in spanish, its just like he said once your around people who speak it 24/7 you get really good at it. I had more mexican friends than black friends until i hit highschool so I had to learn what those motherfuckers were sayin when they'd start talking in spanish and laughing. They taught me a lot, but most of it was bad shit as you can see from my contributions ^ took 3 years of it in high school and learned all the good shit
Los/las compas y yo te enseñamos hablar espanol, no se preocupe

Back