Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spaghetti isn’t a side and it definitely doesn’t pair with fried fish!

That's not the argument lol I was assuming he meant slaw was missing as another side along with the spaghetti
@shutupGabi yea I was trying to get clarification about that. That's why I said some people. Some I do know that will have slaw as a side me personally naw im fine with the fish and spaghetti

When I was growing up never had spaghetti just by itself even though it had ground beef and Italian sausage sauce and all. Still had chicken, fish and maybe a salad and or garlic bread

Popeyes Employee: Yeah...lemme get yo orda’!!

ABW Posters: Aite...lemme get a 2pc spicy dark

Popeyes Employee: What yo 2 sides is?!

ABW Posters: Lemme get that spaghetti n meatballs annnd some meatloaf

Popeyes Employee: :sayword:

ABW Posters: So let me guess...y’all tha only niggaz in tha world that don’t consider those sides hunh?! Smh...

:stare:

Basically. I've never once in my life seen a Black family eat mac and cheese as a main dish, only my white friends.

Cosign.

I never knew some people considered that a main dish until I moved to the suburbs.

Then I witnessed the atrocities the commit with it.

Puttin bacon in it
Toppin it with breadcrumbs and shit
Using only one kinda cheese and shit

Brought some crack n cheese to a pot luck at work and the white folks lost their natural wicked minds.

Cosign.

I never knew some people considered that a main dish until I moved to the suburbs.

Then I witnessed the atrocities the commit with it.

Puttin bacon in it
Toppin it with breadcrumbs and shit
Using only one kinda cheese and shit

Brought some crack n cheese to a pot luck at work and the white folks lost their natural wicked minds.

I worked in this office building in Ann Arbor for a few years. In the main lobby there was a party store/cafeteria that had a daily lunch special. One of the specials was macaroni and cheese. They would fill an entire styrofoam tray with mac and cheese, sprinkle bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on it and that was it. That was the one day you saw only white folks in there gettin' the special.

What makes a meal is subjective. Ppl have different tastes in what pairs w what. We all just accept what we are told what pairs with what and have so because culturally it’s what we are used to, so our brains tell us, yes these taste good together... but it’s truly subjective. Some ppl like ketchup on their bean and cheese burritos, some like hot sauce.

Q6LJ.gif

You speaking common sense bruh. You know that's not allowed.

A few months back i made a steak and was feeling lazy and was like fuck a side i got some left over spaghetti in the fridge.

Once i sat down and saw the steak and spaghetti on the plate together I got real depressed and had to re evaluate my life.

Back