Welcome To aBlackWeb

Southern Pastor removes young woman’s panties & puts “healing” panties on her to supposedly help her

EikxqP.gif

6h9icgpbtlj11.gif

idk...is that a robe made from crown royal bags?

man my uncle and them was goin in yesterday

"prayer panties!!!"

"that nigga got a crown royal robe on!!!!"

"i'll bring em back by tonight for bible study"

Last edited:
What are the benefits of these "healing drawls"?

anointed walls w/ the gorilla grip, a self cleansing pH system

and the lil man in the boat gets a life jacket

you only get the tax breaks after you join the church and make the first 3 tithes

I hate seeing shit like this. Makes me think if anyone tried to pull one over on my girls. Used to tell em to just get out alive so I can sneak attack them and torture them to near death.

I just wanna be in on the joke but y'all think this an actual pastor or y'all just here for the jokes?

This shit has got to be some type of lame comedic strip.

It's gotta be.........smh

probably.....

but lets not act like your average, misguided churcher wouldnt go for this

I done seen some things lol

I just wanna be in on the joke but y'all think this an actual pastor or y'all just here for the jokes?

again, probably a joke but not far off from whats happening at an inner city church near you

you remember that pastor in LC that got clapped mid service for fuckin on somebody's wife?

It has got to be fake. The man is wearing a robe made out of crown royal bags. What type of people would go to a church with the pastor wearing something like that?

I would hope people are not this impressionable. Unfortunately the more i type the more i realize there are alot of folks that are super impressionable

Back