Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon South Park Mexican "Forty Eight" album (10.5]

ya'll dont hate pedo's, you hate mexican rappers from texas lmao

edit: T/S you wack too for going anon

bump what u bump homie....its just the internet

Nah, we hate niggas that have sex with 9 year olds

you personally might but people in general dont give a fuck

he just didnt have MJ/ R Kelly money to make it go away and wasnt popular to begin with

I know mane.....I died here years ago i just had to comment

fuck SPM, carry on

Nigga what

I said it

if he was ever a platinum selling artist and had dream team money, he'd still be in the game today.....a free man, selling records and doing shows

:sup:

but he's the south park chicano on dope house records......off with his head

its completely fucked and terrible if he did those things........I just like to point out how the game and the general public dont keep that same energy

I said it

if he was ever a platinum selling artist and had dream team money, he'd still be in the game today.....a free man, selling records and doing shows

:sup:

but he's the south park chicano on dope house records......off with his head

its completely fucked and terrible if he did those things........I just like to point out how the game and the general public dont keep that same energy
But he was convicted tho..... alleged and convicted are not the same. Homie did that so death to him. Lol WTF

ya'll dont hate pedo's, you hate mexican rappers from texas lmao

edit: T/S you wack too for going anon

bump what u bump homie....its just the internet

No, we hate pedos. I fucked with SPM until he caught that case and all the details came out. Can't support that shit. It could have guest verses from Rakim, Nas, KRS, Redman, Jay, Kool G Rap, The D.O.C., Tash, Opio, King Tee, and any other MC I respect, but it will get no spins or any money 'cause the dude is a chomo.

I aint know that shit i thought he got locked for murder or some shit got damn

Also shocked to know I aint the only nigga that was bumpin his shit.

Used to listen to dude all through middle school and some of high school but thats cause most my homies were mexican back then

Back