South Africa Votes To Take Back Land From Whites

can we stop with saying white south africans....

fucking white people always dividing to be different.

It's important to differentiate. Just calling out "South Africans" allows wiggle room for white inhabitants to get bundled up with the indigenous. Just like using the term "colored people" and "minorities" allows for non-blacks to get bundled up with black specific problems. It leaves room for black movements to be hijacked for racist gay, feminist, latin, and other non-black people. These are devil tongued masters and words are powerful. You must place clear lines and force them to be specific. To have to stand on their words. It restricts their use of deception and moving goal post with manipulate language.

Caribbean needs to kick out them chinese ppl who is takin over and shoving out the blacks

I thought it was very inspiring. The new youth isn't shucking and jiving anymore. They got on code. Hopefully this will be the spark to get us as a people to practice group economics, support our own businesses, and demand politicians to actin the interests of African-Americans (not minorities) if they want our votes.

late to the thread

but i got Monk's analogy when he used a corner d-boy and a cartel drug enterprise

~shrugs~

Kys if you are shedding any tears for post apartheid white south Africans. Pick up a history book and smack the shit out of any negro you see giving a fuck about a south African cracka.

Kys if you are shedding any tears for post apartheid white south Africans. Pick up a history book and smack the shit out of any negro you see giving a fuck about a south African cracka.

I think it’s just the rape part bruh

Like 100% the rape part

KYS if you think that "giving a fuck about a south African cracka" is the reason anyone is against some of the actions being taken.