Welcome To aBlackWeb

Soundtrack of your life. (Birth to Current)

Young Adult Hood

1. Kendrick Lamar - Peer Pressure
Before there was a @BNE me and my niggas were doing B.N.E's and other dumb shit. This song described perfectly what a regular day was and the thought process I had in my young adult hood.

2. Tupac - Death Around The Corner

As I got older the shit I was doing was catching up to me and I started spiraling into more bullshit. The entire Me Against The World album was my soundtrack during this time but this song best described this time for me.

3. Kendrick Lamar - U

After a certain point I felt like I hit rock bottom. Getting in trouble with the law, deaths, fall outs with fam, friends and women. I started doing a lot of self reflecting and this song perfectly details a discussion a nigga has with himself who's troubled and trying to figure shit out. I relate to too many things on this track.

4. Jay-Z - Song Cry

"I was just fuckin them girls, I was gon get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever
Shit, I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever"

5. Drake Ft. Lil Wayne - Miss Me

My dedication to all my fam, friends and women before I left to Panama

Kandy's young adulthood.

1) Clubbin-Marques Houston
From 17-20, I LIVED in the club. Every Thursday through Sunday, you could find me in somebody's club!
It was so bad that people knew me from the club. "Oh you that girl from Pink Monkey.

2)SWV - Anything

I was so in love and obsessed with my son's father, it was literally nothing in this word I wouldn't do for that mf. Best friends in love.

3) Missing You- Puff Daddy

When I loss my first son and went into a deep depression.

4) Zion- Lauryn Hill

After a horrible pregnancy, my son came to me! HEALTHY AS SHIT! A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT TO SEE!

5) Torn-LeToya Luckett

All the damn drama I went through with my ex. Back and forth. Breakups and make-ups. Trying to make it work for my sons sake.

My kid soundtrack:

Baby BNE grew up on oldies like this.

Most days this was blasting on the record playa.

In all my kiddie pics I'm dancing. I tried and tried to get this choreography y'all.

When this guy's career ended, so did my youth lmao

Had a lot of ups n downs in early life, this was my anthem.

This dropped when a young baby Cain was born.

This first rap song a young whipper snapper Cain has ever heard.

A young teenage Cain was about to get his feet wet in the streets when this dropped. (Top five song mine(

A young knucklehead Cain was in the streets doing dumb shit selling drugs and failing 11th grade when this came out.

Got my shit together and went to school and graduated college when this came out in 97. A nigga had just started his career and out of the dumb shit I was previously in two years prior. Was feeling real good and my nigga Biggie died when I started my career SMH.

98 got married to this right here. A nigga cried real tears when she came down the aisle.

https://youtu.be/zO2-kIqsGL4

2004 the reason I wake up in the morning came to be. My dude my heart. He was born 3mos premature bout lost him the day he was born. He was in NICU 1mo came home 3days before Xmas on a heart and lungs monitor.

https://youtu.be/OiOyUG-hRwA

Goldie's Adult Hood Soundtrack

Joe Budden - Ordinary Love Shit Pt. 1&2
1:27 - 6:50

Pretty Much Me To A T When It Comes To Relationships (Runaway from Kanye was my other choice)

Tupac - I aint Mad At you ( "Real Friends" From Kanye was my other choice)

Me and a lot of friends have went different directions in life but I aint mad at u

I'll Drop the other 3 for this section later

Here's My Bonus (Future) song

Jay-Z - You Don't Know (Not On Youtube)

"I tell you the difference between me and them
They tryin to get they ones, I'm tryin to get them M's
One million, two million, three million, four
In just five years, forty million more
You are now lookin at the forty million boy"

Last edited:
ADULTHOOD TO CURRENTLY

1)Pharrell Williams- Happy

As corny as it is, this song is everything that I am. I am in a happy space in my life and will do anything to protect it.

2) McFadden & Whitehead- Ain't No Stopping Us Now

Finally feeling like things are going in positive direction. Got a position in a career I want to pursue.

3) Puff, Mase and Biggie- Been Around The World

Trying to go EVERYWHERE! I'm on a travel hype! I don't know if the song got anything to do with that but the title fits!

4) Puff Daddy- Can't Nobody Hold Me Down

Literally, not letting anybody stop me from doing what I want to do and what makes me happy! If I gotta lose friends in the process, BYE!

5) Kendrick Lamar- Element and Humble (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI)

If I gotta hard on a bitch, I'ma make it look sexy.
THEY WONT TAKE ME OUT MY ELEMENT!
I'm in the process of shitting on so many folks in the most humblest way possible.​

Back