Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Soulja Boy vs 21 Savage & Metro Boomin

test
Kendrick Lamar literally said I hate Drake. I hope Drake dies and his son would be better off for it, he's a pedophile.

But a Soulja Boy being like, "Hey Metro, Happy Mother's Day..." is too far?

Like Kendrick Lamar assassinated a man's entire reputation and image 2 weeks straight and it wasn't for your entertainment, it's because he really hates him.

Y'all keep thinking this shit is just raps and bars and beats.

Eh I don’t agree with any of this tossing out possible dirty laundry especially when it’s probably that the person did it is totally different than somebody mentioning someone’s dead mother who factually died in a terrible way.

Then they don’t even have beef like that why escalate it to sound cute on the internet idk Soulja and I want to slap the fuck out of him.

You really think Kendrick is wishing for Drake to die fam?

He called him a certified pedophile and posted a picture of his house on a hit record. Since then there was a shooting and two other incidents there which is to be expected in this weird Q-anon pizzagate reality that we live in so... yeah probably. Either that or dude is wildly irresponsible.

He called him a certified pedophile and posted a picture of his house on a hit record. Since then there was a shooting and two other incidents there which is to be expected in this weird Q-anon pizzagate reality that we live in so... yeah probably. Either that or dude is wildly irresponsible.
Bruh that shooting has nothing to do wit kendrick. Drake house is already known and this isnt first time someone tired to get in drake house .

Don't watch battlerap then

That's all I got

Bruh that shooting has nothing to do wit kendrick. Drake house is already known and this isnt first time someone tired to get in drake house .
Ye literally dropped his address right before Certified Lover Boy dropped

What was 2 years ago?

Back