FEATURED Soulja Boy vs 21 Savage & Metro Boomin

test
Because anything goes apparently rap. Niggas laughed when Gucci bragged about smoking Jeezy's man's too. Niggas just pick and choose who they let slide. I'm just for the fallout

that was some sucka shit as well

Year of beef indeed the tone has been set

huh-confused.gif

Kendrick Lamar literally said I hate Drake. I hope Drake dies and his son would be better off for it, he's a pedophile.

But a Soulja Boy being like, "Hey Metro, Happy Mother's day..." is too far?

Like Kendrick Lamar assassinated a man's entire reputation and image 2 weeks straight and it wasn't for your entertainment, it's because he really hates him.

Y'all keep thinking this shit is just raps and bars and beats.
You really think Kendrick is wishing for Drake to die fam?

wasn't people saying it was gon be a hot summer "WOP WOP WOP WOP PEDOPHILE" and j cole a bitch, welcome to the summer niggas try not to back out now.
It's like summer '01 and '03 all over again. Wake me up when someone gets stabbed up at the Kids Choice Awards.

• Haha
Reactions: silverfoxx
Lol at people thinking 21 some fraud. I learned quickly when I lived in ATL dude was throwed off
riighhttt. Every gangsta rapper always has someone that claims they're official in their city. And they all claim to be shooters & have shooters. Even Drake has goons now, so this really means anything anymore. Most of these claims is smoke n mirrors

Year of beef indeed the tone has been set

Without Diddys money, the only fans he'd have of his music are family members. Talk about trash.

Even with Diddys money and strong arming tracks from other niggas he still couldnt get his music to take off, smh

Last edited:
You really think Kendrick is wishing for Drake to die fam?

Do you really think Soulja Boy has a problem with Metro and Soulja Boy?

I don't what world can a man wish death on another man and not mean it.

Lol, we need to have a dialogue about how the killings of Tupac and Biggie was the best thing to ever happen to Hip Hop, because fans and spectators learned that rappers are truthsayers and are willing to kill and die behind their raps.