Soulja Boy Sentenced To 8 Months In Jail

Looks like he's getting double time credit so he'll do another 100 days as long as he doesn't mess up. Not a lot of time at all but I'm not trying to give them people another day.

Fuck niggas gonna be fuck niggas regardless of the lessons old heads impart on them.

Plus there are too many "old heads" in the game right now begging the younger cats to take the game that they have to give.

This isn't a kid in a hood bereft of positive older male influences.

Reactions: SneakDZA
And let's keep it real. There are a lot of dumb old heads out there, like the game and wack 100, that don't act any better.

Ain't no age limit on stupidity nowadays. Acting ignorant is what paid the bills, it seems like.

I mean look at who the president is!!

And let's keep it real. There are a lot of dumb old heads out there, like the game and wack 100, that don't act any better.

Ain't no age limit on stupidity nowadays. Acting ignorant is what paid the bills, it seems like.

I mean look at who the president is!!

All true, but c'mon... NOBODY in his life told the nigga "Do the community service and stay clean until you're done"???

Common sense never kicked in and said the same???

I know the answer, believe me... I've been on papers a coupla times and any time I heard niggas in the waiting room complaining about getting violated or saw a nigga get cuffed while we all in the room reporting to the PO, I always wondered "why couldn't you just stay away from the fuckery for the time being???"

Last edited:
Reactions: SheerExcellence
tenor.gif