Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sorry Ladies all men cheat.......eventually!

This study makes it seem like Black men are the worse. You shouldn’t perpetuate this kind of nonsense that pulls the black men down. You are using their facts against us.

Im done debating you.

Youre giving me a nosebleed and shifting goal post.

bye.

its not a stereotype my friend.
do you know what a stereotype is?

men are generally more likely able to compartmentalize sex and intimate connections. for many men, sex is sex, and relationships are relationships, and the two do not necessarily overlap. sooooo a man who casually cheats may do so without feeling a significant degree of emotional connection to a mistress, while a woman who cheats could see things differently, with sex and emotional connection intermingled in ways that make compartmentalization more difficult.
You are pretty comfortable discussing how a man feels. I wish we could have an honest conversation between men and women. You would be surprised how wrong we are when we presume how the other sex feels.

niggas man first yall are like “men are not wired to be with just one woman, in africa men had several....”

then yall are like: “MEN DO NOT CHEAT MORE THAN WOMAN AND THIS ASSERTION IS AN ATTACK ON THE BLACK MALE”

lmao I cannot!

niggas man first yall are like “men are not wired to be with just one woman, in africa men had several....”

then yall are like: “MEN DO NOT CHEAT MORE THAN WOMAN AND THIS ASSERTION IS AN ATTACK ON THE BLACK MALE”

lmao I cannot!
You will admit there is a difference between having multiple wives and cheating.

You are pretty comfortable discussing how a man feels. I wish we could have an honest conversation between men and women. You would be surprised how wrong we are when we presume how the other sex feels.

youre just talking about yourself.

you are not seeing things for what they are but as you are.

step outside of self and realize your individualized experiences have no barring on the whole.

good fucking day

lmao I cannot!

Yeah neither are male consensus statements. But.............................

So you giving your man that hall pass?
:reallydude:

"wdf".

Umm.....no we don't....

Nigga is you smoking batteries??

You will admit there is a difference between having multiple wives and cheating.

what Im saying is any time the poly/non-monogamy conversation comes up its usually when men are trying to justify cheating.

Im not saying I know how men feel. I have yet to say “this is how all men feel” or “all men are cheaters”

Im simply showing you that studies have found men often cheat more. In 2017 the rate between men and women in regards to cheating was pretty proportionate, however, men still cheated MORE.

why do you take these studies as a personal attack is what Im not understanding?

first off, the thread is about just fantasizing about cheating, which Rubato just pointed out

second, what race said about men physically cheating and having the ability to not have an emotional connection is accurate af

what Im saying is any time the poly/non-monogamy conversation comes up its usually when men are trying to justify cheating.

Im not saying I know how men feel. I have yet to say “this is how all men feel” or “all men are cheaters”

Im simply showing you that studies have found men often cheat more. In 2017 the rate between men and women in regards to cheating was pretty proportionate, however, men still cheated MORE.

why do you take these studies as a personal attack is what Im not understanding?
But I guess all men that cheat are cheating with single women. I take things as an attack because people use these studies and numbers to justify things that are just not true and/or accurate. I am also against any study that projects to show Black people in a negative light. I fight Babylon in every way shape and form and like you fight for woman’s rights I fight for honest opinions on men. Because I am a Black Man raising a Black man I would hate for him to read some nonsense that says he is more likely to cheat than any other man.

Im not giving my man a hall pass lol

what type of shit is that? If my lover cannot practice monogamy thats fine, he can go about his marry way away from me.

Im not in the business of trying to control ppl.

first off, the thread is about just fantasizing about cheating, which Rubato just pointed out

second, what race said about men physically cheating and having the ability to not have an emotional connection is accurate af
With this logic women tend to fantasize more so I guess they emotionally cheat more ? I don’t believe this but I am asking the question.

But I guess all men that cheat are cheating with single women. I take things as an attack because people use these studies and numbers to justify things that are just not true and/or accurate. I am also against any study that projects to show Black people in a negative light. I fight Babylon in every way shape and form and like you fight for woman’s rights I fight for honest opinions on men. Because I am a Black Man raising a Black man I would hate for him to read some nonsense that says he is more likely to cheat than any other man.

Ok so your son reads men are more likely to cheat, now what?

what affect do you think this finding will have on your son?

Now hes going to start running thru women, painting the town with pipe because of this study?

Im so confused dread

And keeping giving women the pass that they can’t have sex without emotional connections. That is why some men want to kill everyone when their woman cheat. Maybe she just found bettter ..... she don’t love him more than you !

Ok so your son reads men are more likely to cheat, now what?

what affect do you think this finding will have on your son?

Now hes going to start running thru women, painting the town with pipe because of this study?

Im so confused dread
No not that he reads one study. But if a bunch of nonsense is constantly hitting his radar some of it might set in. You don’t think that the constant negative stuff that is said about a group of people doesn’t have an effect on them?

Didnt read but i think thats a terrible take.. unfortunately that shit is baked into the cake and is almost a right to passage to some it fucks up the crop and leaves broken people in the wake but nobody cares

Back