Welcome To aBlackWeb

tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo2_400.gif
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo1_400.gif

tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo4_400.gif
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo3_400.gif

tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo6_400.gif
tumblr_pfzdfhYVtQ1qf5hjqo5_400.gif

So, I actually like Charlie videos...even defended then being shared a time or two and have been subscribed to his channel for 3 years..but do you need to share all of them? It gets to be a bit overkill when every thread has several Charlie videos...did we need him to tell us everything?

So, I actually like Charlie videos...even defended then being shared a time or two and have been subscribed to his channel for 3 years..but do you need to share all of them? It gets to be a bit overkill when every thread has several Charlie videos...did we need him to tell us everything?
I don't share the game of thrones ones

Looks dope...

But can y'all please not do that thing where if it's good y'all start claiming Marvel got animation on lock and DC should just give up.....
What exactly are you talking about Du? DC be killing animation, but Marvel destroys them in live action. Just the truth. DC needs to bring the same quality and energy from their animated movies to their live action movies. Flash Point shows the gap between the two.

I'm looking forward to this. Not really a Marvel fan but I will always be a Spider-Man fan. Only exception being The Amazing movies which were too boring from what I saw for me to even bother sitting through their entirety.

Gonna check this out tomorrow, reviews I saw were really good though some said it's even better than Homecoming

Keep hearing nothing but good things about this. Doesnt look like something I'd be to crazy about though. Will probably see it when it releases to home media.

I was on board until spider-ham and spider Gwen showed up. This is Disney kid fare. I can't rock with this at all

I was on board until spider-ham and spider Gwen showed up. This is Disney kid fare. I can't rock with this at all

Both were part of the story this is based on which was far from child's play and possibly the last good story to be told in Spider-Man comic books to date. I just hope Spider-Man 2099 is in it.

I enjoyed the movie thought it was pretty good and funny when it tried to be. Think I still may have liked “Homecoming” a little more though.

Stick around all the way to the end credit scene

Back