Welcome To aBlackWeb

Following up spiderman with a spiderman villain origin story that features the vulture 6 weeks after a box office giant spiderman movie would be good momentum to ride no?

How about “LeTtiNg tHe MoVie CoMpaNiEs rUn thE MoVie CoMpaNiEs”.

To shit on it and Sony obviously. Try to keep up lol.

I for one plan on watching it.... for free. And then ima talk some more shit about it
You better than me, I'm not watching nothing I know is gonna be trash other than that first venom movie and I learned my lesson from watching that bullshit

Nah, y’all fuck off. Niggas have no intentions in even seeing this movie. Why yall in here?

88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

If they scared of Sonic 2 then they need to get straight to demand bs. Sonic 1 was a chore to get through.
What? You ass backwards man lol

Sonic 1 did 300 mil worldwide with people being iffy on it

It actually turning out pretty decent and adding tails and knuckles makes it so it’s gonna make even more this time

Plus it’s gonna reach more audiences than morbius

I’m saying for them to avoid week 6 of Spider-Man to get chopped off at the knees at week 2 for sonic let’s me really know it was BS lol

What? You ass backwards man lol

Sonic 1 did 300 mil worldwide with people being iffy on it

It actually turning out pretty decent and adding tails and knuckles makes it so it’s gonna make even more this time

Plus it’s gonna reach more audiences than morbius

I’m saying for them to avoid week 6 of Spider-Man to get chopped off at the knees at week 2 for sonic let’s me really know it was BS lol
I didnt know it did those numbers tbh. I was hyped for it but nobody i knew was fucking with it so i caught it loek 2 weeks ago on HBO and that shit was ass.

Honestly Morbius will probably do less then Venom numbers, it looks like a 90s comic film in 2022 and that shouldnt be the case.

Then why push it back at all. If it's trash in January it's gon be trash in April lol
I would assume since they have no faith in it put it in a month where there’s no big movies coming out to recoup as much as possible. Is there any good movies coming out in April?

edit: nevermind I just read about sonic and fantastic beasts come out in that month. Either way this movie is screwed

Back