Welcome To aBlackWeb

The budget for this film is $75 million + the budget for the promo run they're doing worldwide and nationwide, they'll probably make profit but not by much

The budget for this film is $75 million + the budget for the promo run they're doing worldwide and nationwide, they'll probably make profit but not by much

evil-dontyou.gif
....this needs to flop and flop bad

Leto as Mr. J was dope🤷🏿‍♂️
I liked his Joker too, but that movie and his limited role in it was not up to the caliber of actor he’s portrayed to be. You would think with him being such a great actor he’d be the one with all of the focus and spin offs like the Harley actress got. His role was the smallest of all of the ensemble cast.

I liked his Joker too, but that movie and his limited role in it was not up to the caliber of actor he’s portrayed to be. You would think with him being such a great actor he’d be the one with all of the focus and spin offs like the Harley actress got. His role was the smallest of all of the ensemble cast.
I'm a be honest, I never heard of him being a great actor or an actor worthy of a lead role a day in my life lol

Just a quick look at his filmography and I'm scratching my head

Dallas buyers club
Troy
American psycho
Lord of war (Nicholas cage)
Panic room
Requiem for a dream

never seen DBC...it was on my queue for the longest but just never got to it
Its been a long ass time since I've seen American Psycho lol...
Havent seen a nic cage film since...what...con air or some shit?? LMAO
Panic room was good...legit forgot he was in it tbh
started Requiem for a dream but didnt finish

Back