Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your hate for Sony movies is so strange. Like there are actors that I'm not a real fan of so I just avoid those movies. You still watch it just to complain about it. You don't think that's odd?

Your hate for Sony movies is so strange. Like there are actors that I'm not a real fan of so I just avoid those movies. You still watch it just to complain about it. You don't think that's odd?

lol it really aint that serious man its jokes for the most part.

Much like DC I might shit on it if it's not good but at the end of the day id prefer if we got quality content from all the studios instead of... this

it’s been almost 30 years of this style of superhero movies

I get the need for popcorn flicks but this some bullshit. They gon charge full price for this shit too.

They need to bring drive ins back if they gon keep making bullshit like this.

it’s been almost 30 years of this style of superhero movies

I get the need for popcorn flicks but this some bullshit. They gon charge full price for this shit too.

They need to bring drive ins back if they gon keep making bullshit like this.
Then don't see it... lol

Also what movie is discounted? Lol

Did Marvel step on this bum ass trailer with their What If trailer? lol

friday-ice-cube.gif

Feige dont give a fuck about what goes on over at SONY them shits have almost nothin to do with whats goin on at Marvel Studios

*not in on the joke*....so fuck it.

i'll give it a chance.

do expect the "oh no another all female superhero movie that is going to flop cause of wokeness from the net, though"

Back