Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm all the way with a Kraven movie. He's prolly my favorite Spiderman villain. And they'll prolly fuck this up. Lol. But I'm still with it.

Why he your favorite? Can you sell me on Kraven?

I fuck with the niggas that aren't just like evil as shit and want to take over the world, etc.

That nigga Kraven just feels like he's the world greatest hunter. He took a look around and decided that Spiderman was the world's greatest prey. Then he came to NY and started hunting his ass down. And in the comics, he succeeded. He defeated Spiderman, shot that nigga with a tranquilizer dart, then buried his ass. Then he spent a couple weeks running around NY posing as Spiderman, beating the shit out of criminals and catching criminals that Spiderman COULDN'T catch.

Then when the tranquilizer dart wore off, Spiderman dug himself out his grave and tried to confront Kraven. Kraven was like 'My nigga, it's a wrap. I won already. I had you boxed up. And not only that, I been running around being a better Spiderman than you, too! I'm that nigga! Matter fact, I'm so ill that there really ain't even nothing left for me to accomplish. I'm out!'. Then that nigga went home and shot himself.

Just a really interesting character with a really different perspective.

I fuck with the niggas that aren't just like evil as shit and want to take over the world, etc.

That nigga Kraven just feels like he's the world greatest hunter. He took a look around and decided that Spiderman was the world's greatest prey. Then he came to NY and started hunting his ass down. And in the comics, he succeeded. He defeated Spiderman, shot that nigga with a tranquilizer dart, then buried his ass. Then he spent a couple weeks running around NY posing as Spiderman, beating the shit out of criminals and catching criminals that Spiderman COULDN'T catch.

Then when the tranquilizer dart wore off, Spiderman dug himself out his grave and tried to confront Kraven. Kraven was like 'My nigga, it's a wrap. I won already. I had you boxed up. And not only that, I been running around being a better Spiderman than you, too! I'm that nigga! Matter fact, I'm so ill that there really ain't even nothing left for me to accomplish. I'm out!'. Then that nigga went home and shot himself.

mb.gif

I mean...that nigga couldn't just live out his days retired on a beach?? GEESH! Lol

Wait....dude just offed himself?

calypso-and-kraven2.jpg

faf52b24ca43896aecf21ae949f8ec83--pirate-vine.jpg

Back