Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Sonny Cheeba (Camp Lo) Exposes Jay Z and Says Jay Z Used To Mimic And Imitate His Rap Style

Hmmm not sure Jay stole his style, think this is abit of click bait title... Thank god they didnt let Jay take 'Luchini' though...

Camp Lo feat. Mecca - Feelin' It

Jay Z feat. Mecca - Feelin' It

Jay took the Feelin It beat from them. Besides that I think he’s reaching.

Yeah thats what I think... Although Jay's flow during this period was similar to the buttery style Cheeba had, with alot of lavish talk too... Pre 97 Jay often used his quick fire flow and alot his lyrics were about hittin em with bars...

Then again 'In My Lifetime' was in 94 and not too dissimilar so yeah, think its a stretch to say he 'mimicked' Cheeba... There may or may not had been some influence somewhere but theres nothing wrong with that...

Yeah thats what I think... Although Jay's flow during this period was similar to the buttery style Cheeba had, with alot of lavish talk too... Pre 97 Jay often used his quick fire flow and alot his lyrics were about hittin em with bars...

Then again 'In My Lifetime' was in 94 and not too dissimilar so yeah, think its a stretch to say he 'mimicked' Cheeba... There may or may not had been some influence somewhere but theres nothing wrong with that...
Jay did use the rhyme patterns for Feelin It though, even down to the roc a block intro.

The only thing this exposed was that both members of Camp Lo are still alive cuz I thought one of them was dead.

Back