Welcome To aBlackWeb

i expected it to be good and it exceeded my expectations. By video game movie standards, basically a masterpiece. Cool action setpieces.

Kids and any adult Sonic fan should love it.

Jim Carrey WENT THE FUCK IN. Dude was at gear 6 with the crazy shit the whole movie, yet he was still menacing as hell when the plot needed him to be menacing. Fantastic. Definitely his best villain role yet.

Make Sonic 2 ASAP and get these niggas fighting in the Chemical Plant Zone.

That woulda been gay lol

giphy.gif

This was actually really good. It was fun, they did change some things up, but that dodnt ruin the movie as much as i thought it would.

Im not even mad at Carrey like i thought i would be. He did what he needed to do here.

There are some nitpicks here and there as far assource material (no Uncle Chuck, most of the movie being on earth, etc.) But the core of the franchise doesnt seem like it was compromised too much.

7/10 One of the better video game movies

Side note: I'm kinda waiting for the thinkpieces regarding the IR relationships...

Took my son to see it today, normally i use cinema time with him to catch up on sleep but this was so good i stayed awake! I really was expecting it to be garbage especially with them having to redo Sonic's design but it was a very good kids film. Enough action for the kids and enough humour for the adults

Back