Welcome To aBlackWeb

Songs You Thought Were Gonna Be A Hit

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
This nigga Joe thought they made the new "In Da Club" ???

giphy.gif

What are tracks you thought were hits but weren't?

Depends what you mean with Hit but I guess charts.

Nas ' Rule to me should had been poppin on the billboards. It was a hit to me.

also nas shoot em Up.

That shit was poppin. Street hit. Nas should had dropped a video with all his niggas in it.

Shoot Em Up was on the b-side of Nastradamus, which was a single.

Rule has absolutely no sub-bass.

I don't know what New York producers and engineers were thinking in the early 00s. There's a handful of albums from that era that would be 5 mics if they had some sub-bass.

edit. Also, Nas raps too fast for most people. I know people that say they can't understand Nas.

Shoot Em Up was on the b-side of Nastradamus, which was a single.

Rule has absolutely no sub-bass.

I don't know what New York producers and engineers were thinking in the early 00s. There's a handful of albums from that era that would be 5 mics if they had some sub-bass.

edit. Also, Nas raps too fast for most people. I know people that say they can't understand Nas.

Nah Nas spoke on it, they was planning makin Rule with a video and 1st single but One mic\got yourself a gun was poppin and he was being tired with his moma dyin and shit. He wanted all that street shit to come out. Not in that mode

Yeah what about Twista, Bone Thugs & Eminem.. They are all rap fast ass rappers .. None understand them?

Nas is the GOAT.

I swore this shit was gonna blow and was jamming and was gonna FINALLY put Krit on.

This shit screamed LA Radio and possibly mainstream radio stations but nope

Spitta biggest song, but I swore this was gonna be slow motion Soulja Slim sequel of success.

Thought Vince FINALLY had a cross over song for the summer and for Urban radio

This 2k song should have been blown ass well. Bishop is criminally overlooked

Back