Songs that made you want to visit a city/state

I think live and die in L.A. is a better version of this.....

But mines is Bowen homes in what's happening

The fact that this nigga ti started by pulling out a lawn chair at this niggaz neighborhood will never not be funny...

But I would love to ride by there just to get a take from the locals on the whole beef or lack of...

I think live and die in L.A. is a better version of this.....

But mines is Bowen homes in what's happening

The fact that this nigga ti started by pulling out a lawn chair at this niggaz neighborhood will never not be funny...

But I would love to ride by there just to get a take from the locals on the whole beef or lack of...

I had my first fist fight in Bowen Homes.

It did not go well.

I remember hearing Nothin But A G Thing for the first time riding shotgun in my cousin's car in California.

I'll never forget that moment.

What happened?
tenor.gif

NaturalFirmBilby-size_restricted.gif

Ludacris and Jermaine Dupri Welcome To Atlanta song. But Not just a song but that Lil Jon 02 era made me want to go to Atlanta. Although, it was only 1 hour and 30 minutes away. Lil Jon made it even more cool to see how fun Atlanta is.

Reactions: RozayTabernacle

makes me wanna go to trinidad

make me wanna go ja

Will be dope if you make it to a trini carnival. Real talk. Will be plenty vibes.

Last time I hit Tdot carnival was in 1999. Wasn’t massive as it is now but def one of the best. Probably best city I visited along with San Francisco.

In the future, once I touch base in Tdot, I’ll give yuh ah buzz. Real talk, respect!!

I got to hit up JA to. The country side