Welcome To aBlackWeb

Son of Philly rapper Gillie Da Kid killed in triple shooting, source says

It’s fucked up but at the end of the day gillie praised and raised his sons to be street niggas. Keeping it a 💯. Funding they rap career when they rapping about street bs

Somebody gonna clip this nigga

This wild.

I'm pretty good at holding a grudge and being very opportunistic at fucking with people I don't like. But I would never do no shit like this.. I legit don't like the nigga, and would never do no shit like this.. this wild.

And the only comment I can make is you get the kinda energy you put out into the world. I don't knew what this man's issue with Gillie is.... But shit. This nasty work

This wild.

I'm pretty good at holding a grudge and being very opportunistic at fucking with people I don't like. But I would never do no shit like this.. I legit don't like the nigga, and would never do no shit like this.. this wild.

And the only comment I can make is you get the kinda energy you put out into the world. I don't knew what this man's issue with Gillie is.... But shit. This nasty work

This your first time seeing this fuck nigga videos? He like this in literally all of em no matter who it is.

like somebody said earlier in here he does it for the views. Once the nigga puts up a video that causes a lot of controversy he'll take it down and put it behind a paywall or go on live and charge people just to listen to him talk shit like this

This shit was goofy af. Nigga couldnt condemned all killings, had to say at least kill over money, smfh

And that Gnome Hassan's timing and delivery was kinda bad, but yall really just gunna completely ignore what he said (im ignoring the dumb conspiracy shit)?

For years you been claiming you been getting money, then hit success with a pod cast and definitely getting money now, and ya son still in the hood flossing? Make it make sense. I'm not trying to hear all that, "his son is grown he cant tell him what to do" shit. Thats the same weak excuse they were saying for TI's jit.

Been supposedly getting money for all these years, and ya seed hanging with the wolfs, just doesnt make sense to me.

Back