Welcome To aBlackWeb

some women arent worth defending

tranny is an outdated term dimwit and men beating/killing trans women is a far cry from some corny ass white ppl being punched on for jumping stupid @Big Lurko

are you dumb?

Well i would of just slapped your head off ya shoulders if said in real life but we both know you're not that guy you portray on the internet..

nigga you ain’t slapping shit or doing shit to nobody you’re a dad now how about you grow up and stop being obsessed with gay topics and be the man you’re supposed to instead of reliving highschool

AtlanticCoastPipeline_map.jpg

I’m in the southeast part lol I thought he lived in Brooklyn he a Carolina nigga smh probably telling miggas how he ran Pink House in 2005

My sons mother tried to get me murdered by Billy Danze and a crew of some other obvious MOP members who don’t rap in Brooklyn in early 2000….

They were walking in front of her cousins Jeep…he was driving, she was in tha passenger seat and I was in tha backseat…Danze hit my bm wit’ tha “Yooo…what’s good ma?!?!” She turns around talmbout “You heard that nigga tryin’ to holla at me?! You bout to let him disrespect YOU?!”

I told her I was in tha backseat and if anybody got disrespected it was her cousin…they didn’t know WE was together…

Smooooov ducked tha smoke….
:js4:

My sons mother tried to get me murdered by Billy Danze and a crew of some other obvious MOP members who don’t rap in Brooklyn in early 2000….

They were walking in front of her cousins Jeep…he was driving, she was in tha passenger seat and I was in tha backseat…Danze hit my bm wit’ tha “Yooo…what’s good ma?!?!” She turns around talmbout “You heard that nigga tryin’ to holla at me?! You bout to let him disrespect YOU?!”

I told her I was in tha backseat and if anybody got disrespected it was her cousin…they didn’t know WE was together…

Understandable... taking the smoke when outnumbered and outgun ain't bright

Hey that's pussy but that's hilarious and smart

Understandable... taking the smoke when outnumbered and outgun ain't bright

Maaaan hell yeah…this was durin’ tha time when everybody was wearing bright, matching colors but all them niggaz had on faded jeans and broke down Timbs….I knew what time it was

Side note: doesn’t have anything to do with tha topic really but this same day I’m talking about I saw Nene (big ass basketball player from Brazil) squeezing into a 2 door ‘93 Mirage…THAT shit was hilarious lol

Back