Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

So what's the deal now? Is objectifying women right now or is it wrong? For the longest, men were criticized and bashed for objectifying women. Women have agency and we should respect that. Cool. Nowadays, a lot of women, whether chasing fame, basking in their fame, or just living a normal life, are out here taking pics, making videos, and using social medial to promote themselves in a way conducive to being objectified. So what was all the whining about before? Do some of these women want to be able to promote themselves as sexual objects without being seen as sexual objects?

So what's the deal now? Is objectifying women right now or is it wrong? For the longest, men were criticized and bashed for objectifying women. Women have agency and we should respect that. Cool. Nowadays, a lot of women, whether chasing fame, basking in their fame, or just living a normal life, are out here taking pics, making videos, and using social medial to promote themselves in a way conducive to being objectified. So what was all the whining about before? Do some of these women want to be able to promote themselves as sexual objects without being seen as sexual objects?
I'm thinking it's more of just don't only see me as such. Like limit the objectifying to the arena she's playing that game in, not other areas

To them, when they do it, it's not objectifying.

It's quote/unquote................"liberation."

However, when we......."objectify"........them, it's a byproduct of toxic masculinity.

Does it make sense?

No, but this is the world we're living in right now.

I'm thinking it's more of just don't only see me as such. Like limit the objectifying to the arena she's playing that game in, not other areas

I can understand that, but let's be real, most men have never treated all women as sex objects. The women who are seen solely as sex objects are usually the ones that present themselves that way, and it seems like a lot more women present themselves that way nowadays. That said it could all just be misperception that comes alone with social media.

This is just my view, but I think they want the best of both worlds. They wanna be whores but want to control the narrative about whore behavior.

Back