Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

I've seen vids of like two or three different chicks that have tried this on YouTube. They all have the same experience. What I find weird is that they are that surprised. At times it seems like men and women live in different realities.
Women reject men all the time, they never think to put themselves in those men's shoes.

I tell women all the time, they have no idea what it's like on the other side.

Hoes would be committing that if they had to go through what some of us has had to go through in pursuit of them

Women reject men all the time, they never think to put themselves in those men's shoes.

I tell women all the time, they have no idea what it's like on the other side.

Hoes would be committing that if they had to go through what some of us has had to go through in pursuit of them

What's funny to me is how some women blow off rejection and act like men should just happily deal with it no matter how it comes from woman. Those same women do not react well to being rejected by men.

What's funny to me is how some women blow off rejection and act like men should just happily deal with it no matter how it comes from woman. Those same women do not react well to being rejected by men.
I'll see chicks super interested in a dude but refuse to say SHIT.
Simply because of that potential rejection.
I'm not even talking an approach like a guy would but anything to show they're interested as in making a move first. They're like nah fuck that

Niggaz gotta work off of a not so obvious look or regular greeting even tho the chick is the one interested

I'll see chicks super interested in a dude but refuse to say SHIT.
Simply because of that potential rejection.

When I was in college, a chick I was cool with shot her shot at me. I politely turned her down because I had a girlfriend at the time. She never let me forget that. We continued to be cool but she brought that up and acted like I straight shitted on her for years after it happened.

When I was in college, a chick I was cool with shot her shot at me. I politely turned her down because I had a girlfriend at the time. She never let me forget that. We continued to be cool but she brought that up and acted like I straight shitted on her for years after it happened.
Like how dare you

Like how dare you

No lie, she said something very similar. Basically, "I get why and you're probably a good guy for doing it, but still, how dare you turn me down when I was trying to give you some."

lol I'm telling you, my opinions on women burned in undergrad.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
No lie, she said something very similar. Basically, "I get why and you're probably a good guy for doing it, but still, how dare you turn me down when I was trying to give you some."

lol I'm telling you, my opinions on women burned in undergrad.
I'm not no incel but I understand some of their frustrations. Especially if some of them dudes didn't learn to socialize early. Women are super opposite. Your actions gotta be like how the bizarro character is portrayed in Superman.

Just talk to these muhfuckas backwards. Can't be too nice, can't be too attentive, present yourself as a challenge, can't be too available. Most shit they say they want they're lying.

All the chicks having a laundry list of features and characteristics they want their ideal men to display but look at ol boy that's fucking or a past boyfriend and it's none of that shit.

Not speaking in absolutes of course but they're wild creatures mayne.

That’s one of the most awkward moments, when a girl you ain’t really feeling shoots her shot and you have to politely decline.

On the other hand, one of the greatest moments when a girl you would really fuck with shoots her shot.

That’s one of the most awkward moments, when a girl you ain’t really feeling shoots her shot and you have to politely decline.

On the other hand, one of the greatest moments when a girl you would really fuck with shoots her shot.

Shit, I was feeling her though. I was just taken at the time. When me an the other chick broke up, I tried her and she was like "Nah, fuck you. You had your chance." lol

Shit, I was feeling her though. I was just taken at the time. When me a the other chick broke up, I tried her and she was like "Nah, fuck you. You had your chance." lol
One thing I’ve learned after 18 years of marriage, no one is taken until they are married. You passed up on an opportunity for something that didn’t even last. I also passed up on opportunities in the name of being faithful to a girlfriend that I regret to this day.

One thing I’ve learned after 18 years of marriage, no one is taken until they are married. You passed up on an opportunity for something that didn’t even last. I also passed up on opportunities in the name of being faithful to a girlfriend that I regret to this day.

I don't regret it. I was faithful as a matter of principle. How you going to be faithful when you get married if you've spent every other relationship cheating at will? lol That ring doesn't magically change you as a person.

I don't regret it. I was faithful as a matter of principle. How you going to be faithful when you get married if you've spent every other relationship cheating at will? lol That ring doesn't magically change you as a person.
It’s possible, 100%. Some people take marriage much more seriously than boyfriend/girlfriend relationships.

I didn’t really cheat before I was married because I remained purposefully single so I could fuck around without drama. But the time or two I did I knew I wasn’t working toward marriage with those women. Once I found my lady, I been good ever since.

My homeboys been the same. At least that’s what they tell me, lol.

I've seen vids of like two or three different chicks that have tried this on YouTube. They all have the same experience. What I find weird is that they are that surprised. At times it seems like men and women live in different realities.
We do live in different realities.

And I like it that way.

I'm not no incel but I understand some of their frustrations. Especially if some of them dudes didn't learn to socialize early. Women are super opposite. Your actions gotta be like how the bizarro character is portrayed in Superman.

Just talk to these muhfuckas backwards. Can't be too nice, can't be too attentive, present yourself as a challenge, can't be too available. Most shit they say they want they're lying.

All the chicks having a laundry list of features and characteristics they want their ideal men to display but look at ol boy that's fucking or a past boyfriend and it's none of that shit.

Not speaking in absolutes of course but they're wild creatures mayne.

Extremely accurate

Back