Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

Lmao

I’m just trying to get the refresher on transgressions.
drake-sure-dont-lying.gif

I know she impersonating a black woman but did she do something bad to our community? Stole money or something because I don’t remember

She sued Howard University for racial discrimination against her for being a White woman.

She's basically the reverse Candace Owens.

Bruh this like the scene in players club when the cop was like

"I'm black and I'm proud!"

Other than the false melanin I don’t remember her doing anything else. If anything if she would of just stuck to being white black people would of probably held her in higher regard.

She still dumb as hell tho.
I tell my girl this all the time that you learn a lot about someone when they loose everything, and she was damn near homeless after being called out for faking her race. After all of this shit, she STILL promote black education and share love for our people despite people calling her out and insulting her. To this day she still deeply love our culture and stays positive.

I don't have a issue with her anymore TBH. If she was trying to benefit off our race after losing everything her schitck would have ran it's course but when she lost it all she still was fighting. She a good ally in my book.

Back