Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

This wouldn't exactly fall under the me too category of ppl with power using power to manipulate ppl into sex

IDK what her relation is to these kids,but she took it way too far pulling her pants down.

She's a grown person of legal age who uses her age status to lure these influencable children into participating into a sexually suggestive filmed dance performance and downright performs an indirect invitation to get her derriere grinded right to the face of one those boys. She's the Pied Piper of booties.

It actually downfalls on the category of power abuse, attempted staturory rape, predatory sex behavior, defilement and sex-related moral turpitude that even the MeToo movement tackles, nowadays.

She's a grown person of legal age who uses her age status to lure these influencable children into participating into a sexually suggestive filmed dance performance and downright performs an indirect invitation to get her derriere grinded right to the face of one those boys. She's the Pied Piper of booties.

It actually downfalls on the category of power abuse, attempted staturory rape, predatory sex behavior, defilement and sex-related moral turpitude that even the MeToo movement tackles, nowadays.

she's no doubt out of pocket

Dammit man....this breaks my heart for the lil girl

The little girl was crying, trying to grab her mom's hand........

Shit is sad. She is definitely high or has some type of mental illness issues.

Dammit man....this breaks my heart for the lil girl

Erykah Badu at it again.

Nah, seriously I am sad for her daughter. And I am pissed off about the MOFO who filmed this: he deserve to get jumped. Not in front of the child, man.

Just thought about it: This is akin to the sex offender charge they hit 69 with.

She needs to be arrested

Back