Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some Euro trash Soy Boy got the soul smacked out of him outside of a nightclub..

that shit don’t even sound natural coming from us
That nigga acting like a cunt out here just don’t flow

As I said, you don’t travel. It’s an entire culture around the globe that use or incorporated that slang.

Jamaican / Trinidadian/ Bajan/ English got nationality slangs with that term just to view a few.

Dancehall, Soca, Calypso, Kaiso.

Dutty cunt, stinking cunt, muddacunt, ras cunthole, etc etc.

But eh, this is a yankee man site. Small ting. Carry on

As I said, you don’t travel. It’s an entire culture around the globe that use or incorporated that slang.

Jamaican / Trinidadian/ Bajan/ English got nationality slangs with that term just to view a few.

Thats not black Americans.

Its not the popular of a word among us here

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Thats not black Americans.

Its not the popular of a word among us here

Hence why I said dude don’t travel!!!!!!!!!!!

And that’s cool, you can’t also speak for all black Americans in regards to their verbiage. You represent all the regions where black folks live in united states of America?

Anyways, let this thread cook.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS

I mean my post was bout niggas in the states I know British people say the shit so by extension Caribbean niggas say it. Ijs when I think about I think about white folks wildlin

Hence why I said dude don’t travel!!!!!!!!!!!

And that’s cool, you can’t also speak for all black Americans in regards to their verbiage. You represent all the regions where black folks live in united states of America?

Anyways, let this thread cook.

southeast us is the most important region in the US the rest don’t matter

Lol I was about to say mad caribbean niggaz say cunt. Jamaicans not being one of em tho.
That "mudda cunt" shit is hilarious.

British people say the shit so by extension Caribbean niggas say it
Ehhhh yes and no. Definitely the other way as well

Back