Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some Canadian Cracker Writer Disguised Himself ‘As a Black Man’ for New Book on American Racism

mqdefault.jpg

The disguise and everything is wild enough, but how do yall feel about him potentially making a ton of money on this book if it sells? The fact that the shit is for profit feels nasty to me.

Two things can be right. There is a world where he has all the good intentions and should be allowed to make money off his good intentions cause a mfer got to feed himself and his fam. That said, i still cant help but feel him doing all this to then write a for profit book is nasty.

I need to see what this man looked like to fool somebody, ANYBODY in 2024. Did this man go to the cookout? Did Aunt Sheryl take a hard look at him trying to figure out who he kin to? I need answers.

The disguise and everything is wild enough, but how do yall feel about him potentially making a ton of money on this book if it sells? The fact that the shit is for profit feels nasty to me.

Two things can be right. There is a world where he has all the good intentions and should be allowed to make money off his good intentions cause a mfer got to feed himself and his fam. That said, i still cant help but feel him doing all this to then write a for profit book is nasty.
Unfortunately the way the world works today aka capitalism everything is for profit. Even this site we on talking about various shit they making $ too

For me though depends on how he was acting. How he looked etc. I bet he was very stereotypical.

We shall see soon enough. If it's just a book can make up anything. I need to see video evidence. We are in 2024 and not hard to pull off a secret camera

I remember a story of a middle aged female did something like this but actually went through transition to a mam to see how hard it was. Wrote a book and later killed herself

People underestimate the persistent loneliness and rejection from general society that most men feel. Which is why we like to make ourselves useful to others and value that quality in a man.

Lol, thank god for transmen, highlighting the fact that they felt more love and compassion from other people as a woman than a man.

I am sure if you take women without gender dysphoria and disguised them as men for a year, half would commit before the end of the year.

"It's not real unless it happens to me." From the press release:

Six decades after the passage of the Civil Rights Act, award-winning journalist Sam Forster performs a daring transformation in order to taxonomize the various types of racism that persist in modern America. Seven Shoulders is the most important book on American race relations that has ever been written.
:dfbruh:

Back