Welcome To aBlackWeb

some airlines are accepting afterpay

So you gonna be cool with him wishing death on you and yours during one of yalls inevitable future exchanges? You gonna call off all of the posters who come to say beta took it too far?

Du where’s your next vacation to? The thread has made me curious

:oreally:
Stop asking me questions bruh... Cuz if I say something smart ass you gonna cry, then all your friends gonna call me abusive... And nobody needs all that negativity.

But I'll post pictures. It's coming up soon

So you gonna be cool with him wishing death on you and yours during one of yalls inevitable future exchanges? You gonna call off all of the posters who come to say beta took it too far?
Imma fire back like I always do...

🤷🏿‍♂️

again, du reacted because its been accumulation of bullshit between the two

and mainly started by gene
He completely ignoring beta @'d me AND mentioned my wife and kids first... Lol

Josh acting like I just jumped out the window and randomly came at the nigga for no reason.

Like I all of a sudden supposed to ignore jokes and insults when that's never been me

Josh a real piece of work I tell ya....🧐

would be a decent joke if they were “friends” they are not
Feel like this sets an impossible standard for what's fine to joke about and what's not. Like, at that point, damn near anything would require posters who've never even been in the same state at the same time to be "friends".

Beta threw a routine jab and Du gutted Beta and spit on him in response. Like the escalation was so disproportionate, but yall love Du so he getting excuses.

Feel like this sets an impossible standard for what's fine to joke about and what's not. Like, at that point, damn near anything would require posters who've never even been in the same state at the same time to be "friends".
It's not that serious. Don't go out my way to fuck with slim... And whenever he @'s me I give him foulness...

Clearly he don't mind it, cuz he STAYS @'n me..

You tryna to save a nigga who love abuse. And I ain't complaining about shit. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Beta threw a routine jab and Du gutted Beta and spit on him in response. Like the escalation was so disproportionate, but yall love Du so he getting excuses.
Tell the nigga don't @ me if you so worried.

It's mad simple

that besides the point

dont act shocked or write someone off as sensitive when someone they dont fuck with keeps @’ing them on some bullshit

theres people i can joke with up here (barely) and theres niggas im bussing any time my name is mentioned

is what it is

Back