Welcome To aBlackWeb

"Solidarity Doesnt Require Community" What Yall Think About This Clip?

I get it.

There are a whole lot of "us" idfw and wouldn't fw *personally*...but they're still "us" and I'm fighting for them too.

Ain't no n----as vs. Black people cuz I don't look at any Black person as a n---a.

But just like there are family members idfw, there are some Black folk idfw either...doesn't mean I don't want freedom & equity for them too nor does it mean I won't fight just hard for them have it.

"I love you but I don't *like* you"

Last edited:
Some y’all niggas are just negative so y’all see this as negative. She is saying she will fight for all of us but that don’t mean she gotta let you in her house or back that Bill Cosby shit or sex offenders and killers and sambos and etc. I think the ones viewing this as negative are the ones that ain’t gonna get on the boat with the family peacefully

Last edited:
How can you have a solidarity without a community?

The first step of any political struggle is organization.

Who we are, what where we come from, what are we fighting for.

The problem with majority of Black spaces and organizations is that they lack community. People talk about community when they really talking about a population. I would define community as a pro-social network between a multitude of people.

A lot of Black people struggle for concepts and ideas and not actual material political goals that would improve the life and status of Black people. Black love is an idea, the material political goal of that would be, how can we create upwardly mobile, intact, Black families. What's love got to do with it? A Black family should be considered a political duty if you wanna be serious about it/

Nothing can exist without community. Your individual sentiment means nothing. It don't matter how many Black revolutionary books, how many causes you support, without a community, you are nobody. People gonna ask where you from, who you represent and what you stand for and you say Black people and ain't not Black community, you look like a fool. Even criminals know this, why you think they make gangs?

A community is first and foremost exclusionary. In regards to what the sister said about Bill Cosby, um, I ain't fighting for rights for rape apologists. My idea of Black community, doesn't mean all Black people. Some people gotta, go. Weird ass semantics, internet lawyers that wanna argue about whether or not Bill Cosby a rapist, can stay the fuck over there. The man said what he said.

Them reactionary hotep types can kiss my ass, I don't wanna be with them in any situation.

well said

I get it.

There are a whole lot of "us" idfw and wouldn't fw *personally*...but they're still "us" and I'm fighting for them too.

Ain't no n----as vs. Black people cuz I don't look at any Black person as a n---a.

But just like there are family members idfw, there are some Black folk idfw either...doesn't mean I don't want freedom & equity for them too nor does it mean I won't fight just hard for them have it.

"I love you but I don't *like* you"

Nah...the black ppl vs niggas joke was about how niggas reflect badly on the rest of us.

This was about publicly and politically being on code for everybody despite having personal lines drawn on some ppl.

Two different points.
For conversation s sake why would they draw personal line on some black ppl ?

Bruh. Why wouldn’t you?

You trust everybody to be the same?

Only thing you can trust is for everybody to be themselves rather it be good or bad.

So it’s important to draw that personal line for everybody you ever encountered in your life
This does not answer the question at all

Back