Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Soft & Quiet

MoeW

1706124323378.png

From director Beth de Araújo, Soft & Quiet is a thriller that plays out in real time and follows a single afternoon in the life of an elementary school teacher as she organizes a mixer of like-minded women. When the group heads home, the teacher encounters a woman from her past, leading to a volatile chain of events.

hrtO0sVcXolaiIjVoOADO2M24jm.jpg

Possibly the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Do not watch this movie. I finished it hours ago and im still upset. Hov did that so hopefully you won't have to go thru that.

I'm seeing it has mad 1 star reviews, lol.

I have a feeling I know what this movie is going to be about. The minute she said something along the lines of "no one expects us" and the shot of her staring intently at the Mexican/native woman, I think I know what is up. Let me see if I'm right.

Possibly the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. Do not watch this movie. I finished it hours ago and im still upset. Hov did that so hopefully you won't have to go thru that.
You have me interested a little. Without giving anything away, is it disturbing due to violence? Like, is it gory?

You have me interested a little. Without giving anything away, is it disturbing due to violence? Like, is it gory?
They just evil bruh. Not gory just disturbing. Won't give it away how but you know like 10 mins in what typa ppl you're dealing with

I'm seeing it has mad 1 star reviews, lol.

I have a feeling I know what this movie is going to be about. The minute she said something along the lines of "no one expects us" and the shot of her staring intently at the Mexican/native woman, I think I know what is up. Let me see if I'm right.
I knew nothing about it before I watched i just knew ppl were talking about it. I needed something to watch and saw it was only an hr and a half so I cut it on. And I regret every minute of it lol

A 90 minute Hate crime

It showed the pathology of white supremacists and white people in general. You see them justifying and rationalizing their thoughts and behavior in real time. They can do no wrong because they say so and anything goes.

A 90 minute Hate crime

It showed the pathology of white supremacists and white people in general. You see them justifying and rationalizing their thoughts and behavior in real time. They can do no wrong because they say so and anything goes.
It was wild cuz even tho them soccer moms talked big shit they wasn't really bout that life. It was all that prison bitch making shit from worse to worsER. But since they subscribed to the nazi ideology they had to follow it thru. At any point one of them coulda stopped it and took the consequences but that white supremacy overrode decency

A 90 minute Hate crime

I'm surprised you watched some bullshit like this, did they at least get what they had coming?

It was wild cuz even tho them soccer moms talked big shit they wasn't really bout that life. It was all that prison bitch making shit from worse to worsER. But since they subscribed to the nazi ideology they had to follow it thru. At any point one of them coulda stopped it and took the consequences but that white supremacy overrode decency
"Do I look like a monster, i'm pregnant" - 😈

Back