Welcome To aBlackWeb

Socks, Socks, Socks

What's ya go to?

• Total voters
Depends what Im wearing... Crew socks over all though, in general no socks and ankles socks aint it...
I've heard this as a feminine thing but I don't get why

I rock a lot of low/mid shoes and don't like the idea that my socks are over them

I've heard this as a feminine thing but I don't get why

I rock a lot of low/mid shoes and don't like the idea that my socks are over them

Guess its a personal choice... Im big into sports so maybe thats why I prefer crew socks, there are a couple fits I wear 'hidden' socks but generally I rock crew socks...

If you're a man and you wear toe socks your man card needs to get revoked

and ankle socks.

When I was coming up, only chicks wore ankle socks, just like skinny jeans, blouses, and purses but we see all that shit crossing over to "men".

no show for the low cut shoes like vans
ankle socks for everything else
crew for boots
toe socks for my bitches word to chi

Not only are toe socks comfortable they are scientifically proven to be better for your feet

You wear gloves instead of mittens but toe socks is outrageous?

What are you doing with your toes that they each need their own individual spot in the sock?

At least gloves let you mobilize the fingers for work. You out here giving the missus toe jobs or something?

What are you doing with your toes that they each need their own individual spot in the sock?

At least gloves let you mobilize the fingers for work. You out here giving the missus toe jobs or something?
Hey! What I do with my misses is between me, her, and the neighbor that keeps banging on the wall

I'd have you know I can write fluent French with my right foot tho.

Take a page from the Chimps bruh, take a page.......

down to almost all "dress" socks now

still got a bunch of all black ankle socks but thats it

Back