Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Look at you..continuing to prove your lack of comprehension skills. Keep firing off at anyone who talks bad about Republicans. Maybe you'll get that Daily Caller feature you want so bad
Ok now you're in full protect democrat mode. Telling outright lies to protect your side. You were being objective at first but your loyalty shines through

You protect the better brand of anti black racism at all costs. I see you soft shoe

You're very cowardly noble Rain

Ok now you're in full protect democrat mode. Telling outright lies to protect your side. You were being objective at first but your loyalty shines through

You protect the better brand of anti black racism at all costs. I see you soft shoe

You're very cowardly noble Rain

So at first I was being objective? So you basically just admitted there was no need for your initial response accusing me of not being such...

So at first I was being objective? So you basically just admitted there was no need for your initial response accusing me of not being such...
You were being objective in the sense that you claimed you weren't dickriding democrats (you were) and your comment was really face value (it wasn't)... As you continue to falsely accuse me of being a right winger it's apparent you're choosing sides despite being fully aware the side you have chosen is just as anti black as the side you're against.

I call yall out for making Facebook friendly pro democrat posts like you did. Yall are grown men not keep the same energy. Yall need reality checks. And deflecting from your slave like loyalty by calling someone a Republican aint it

Am i a right winger when i post 1/3 of abws anti republican/maga/trump content? Or do you say that ONLY when you can't defend your precious democrats blatant anti blackness any other way?

Its the latter.

Weak defense mechanism

You were being objective in the sense that you claimed you weren't dickriding democrats (you were) and your comment was really face value (it wasn't)... As you continue to falsely accuse me of being a right winger it's apparent you're choosing sides despite being fully aware the side you have chosen is just as anti black as the side you're against.

I call yall out for making Facebook friendly pro democrat posts like you did. Yall are grown men not keep the same energy. Yall need reality checks. And deflecting from your slave like loyalty by calling someone a Republican aint it

Am i a right winger when i post 1/3 of abws anti republican/maga/trump content? Or do you say that ONLY when you can't defend your precious democrats blatant anti blackness any other way?

Its the latter.

Weak defense mechanism

So calling a republican plan dumb= pro democrats when there was no mention of them until you brought them up? You've said alot of words without actually saying shit.

So calling a republican plan dumb= pro democrats when there was no mention of them until you brought them up? You've said alot of words without actually saying shit.
AGAIN, If you understand that both trump and Biden have anti black agendas you wouldn't distinguish one from the other. You wouldn't view the platinum plan as any different than what's in place now. Your post had underlying loyalty energy. Distinguishing the platinum plan as something bad is fine, probably was, but you act as if you were right about something.

AGAIN, If you understand that both trump and Biden have anti black agendas you wouldn't distinguish one from the other. You wouldn't view the platinum plan as any different than what's in place now. Your post had underlying loyalty energy. Distinguishing the platinum plan as something bad is fine, probably was, but you act as if you were right about something.

The post I responded to was specific to something a republican did. Why would I mention democrats when it wasn't part of it? Lol at "probably a bad plan". That entire shit was a failed publicity stunt.

Buried by ABC at the time, the segment has resurfaced over four decades later, revealing a unique glimpse into Baldwin’s private life—as well as his resounding criticism about white fragility, as blisteringly relevant today as it was in 1979. Conducted by the late Sylvia Chase, the interview took place at 137 West 71st Street—the Manhattan apartment building Baldwin bought for himself and his family in 1965

More bullshit symbolism

This situation is not even about George Floyd himself. He doesn't need fuckass statues he needs justice

More bullshit symbolism

This situation is not even about George Floyd himself. He doesn't need fuckass statues he needs justice

The worst part is they keep acting like George Floyd was some hero that fought for justice. He wasn't. He was a victim that was murdered by police. They need to stop trying to paint Floyd in an overly positive light and put more effort in condemning the cops and system. It's a smokescreen.

i don't mind this conversation amongst ourselves

He's right. Floyd isn't a hero, he's a victim. He's not a martyr, he's a victim. He doesn't need to be honored, he needs justice. The democrats are making him a hero as a smokescreen to not do shit about police reform and to not end qualified immunity for pigs

And chauvin hasn't even been sentenced yet. What's a George Floyd statue mean if he only gets 10 years?

i don't mind this conversation amongst ourselves

He's right. Floyd isn't a hero, he's a victim. He's not a martyr, he's a victim. He doesn't need to be honored, he needs justice. The democrats are making him a hero as a smokescreen to not do shit about police reform and to not end qualified immunity for pigs

And chauvin hasn't even been sentenced yet. What's a George Floyd statue mean if he only gets 10 years?

I've felt like this for a while. I do think people should be careful about how they speak this truth though because there are people who are still mourning Floyd that do take some solace because of him being uplifted

Back