Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Man, what the fuck? A cop kills a black dude for seemingly no reason at all, and the agencies are passing the case around like a hot potato. There's pretty much not chance at all this dude will get justice.

Man, what the fuck? A cop kills a black dude for seemingly no reason at all, and the agencies are passing the case around like a hot potato. There's pretty much not chance at all this dude will get justice.

Another lazy racist "mistaken identity"

The protesting and begging and pleading and blm and Kapernick and Lebron preaching equalilty got rejected by the same pig who pulled the trigger

Your liberal media allies

The outrage there is a bit silly, but I also don't know what Time was going for there. The award is for person of the year, but it looks like they are trying to bend that to include the movement with Floyd just as the face. Let's not go crazy here. Floyd was a victim, but that doesn't make you person of the year. He deserves justice. The people who deserve to be honored are the ones that took up the banner in his name. I believe that is what Time is going for, but I could be wrong.

Back