Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Proud Boys really got minorities in their group

From what I understand, the Proud Boys didn't start out as a racist group. They were anti-soy boy and against a lot of super liberal shit. They had other races in their group from the start. When they started going down that path of supporting Trump, that's when they took a racist turn. The leader basically left because he was catching heat and didn't really want anything to do with that white supremacist shit.

From what I understand, the Proud Boys didn't start out as a racist group. They were anti-soy boy and against a lot of super liberal shit. They had other races in their group from the start. When they started going down that path of supporting Trump, that's when they took a racist turn. The leader basically left because he was catching heat and didn't really want anything to do with that white supremacist shit.

Sounds about white.

Wrong.

How exactly does that video prove me wrong? He's literally talking about how they found some liberal gathering full of dudes that couldn't fight and beat them up. The only thing added in that video is that they are also on some misogynistic shit. He said nothing about being against people of other races.

Remember oscar grant was the one that kinda started the 'getting murdered on camera' era that we're still currently in

Back