Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Guys come on man play the game a little bit. Not even coz of racism but coz people are dumb and don't care about detail. "defund the police" could be waaaaay better, and as is its a pretty easy line to attack

liberals dont get to pick at the language or slogans that abolitionist have being using and building frameworks for alternative systems/institutions off of for years.

get yall soft shoeing asses on.

you dont get it and never will apparently so stop asking and quoting me.

ShamefulFewGallinule-size_restricted.gif

What's not to get?... I may agree with you on some things and disagree with you on others but we can both want the same goal...

My issue with you is that as soon as someone disagrees with you on some shit you seem to think that there is nothing further to discuss and no common ground to be had.

lol "the greatest debater alive" tho

also stop quoting me if youre going to be willfully obtuse. you nig nogs love having circular conversations up here. me: voting is useless yall: how so? me: *goes in detail* yall: but how so?

at this point you can eat a dick

View attachment 295626

What's not to get?... I may agree with you on some things and disagree with you on others but we can both want the same goal...

My issue with you is that as soon as someone disagrees with you on some shit you seem to think that there is nothing further to discuss and no common ground to be had.

lol "the greatest debater alive" tho

im not going in circles with you or your clown ass posse. you feel we can vote our way out of oppression

i do not.
the end.

move around.

im not going in circles with you or your clown ass posse. you feel we can vote our way out of oppression

i do not.
the end.

move around.

I have no posse.

You just tryna toss me in a pot with the rest of the niggas who disagree with you cuz it's convenient instead of actually having a proper debate.

I have no idea how you took me saying "We can do multiple things at once towards a common goal" and in your mind it translated to "We can vote our way out of oppression"

Shitty debate tactic that is easily dismantled. Care to try again or would you like to say some slick shit... throw an insult and type ISWIS before dipping out?

Police Chief in Minneapolis ain’t playin. I know he catchin mad heat from the union

Guys come on man play the game a little bit. Not even coz of racism but coz people are dumb and don't care about detail. "defund the police" could be waaaaay better, and as is its a pretty easy line to attack
Agreed. Most people would lazily translate that as abolish the police completely. By the time you explain to them exactly what defund the police means their minds are already made up

Back