COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Usually I try to ignore Coons, but Candace Owen's really bothers me. She ain't just some self hating black person. She really believes that whites are just a class above blacks, and blacks need to just accept it.

I need to see some armed black ppl at these protests in states where you're allowed to carry.

I follow a couple black gun pages and all them niggas got pics of them in the backyard, on the porch etc. If yall dont take that shit to the streets where ppl need you at fuck this photo op shit.

I need to see some armed black ppl at these protests in states where you're allowed to carry.

I follow a couple black gun pages and all them niggas got pics of them in the backyard, on the porch etc. If yall dont take that shit to the streets where ppl need you at fuck this photo op shit.
Nah, them dudes gone catch mega bullets..and all that's gonna come from it is uproar. Nobody needs to die for a Twitter news feed..

We should defend ourselves but walk round openly strapped at those protests..
giphy (5).gif

Yea..I know..why people do it...yea, I know

Usually I try to ignore Coons, but Candace Owen's really bothers me. She ain't just some self hating black person. She really believes that whites are just a class above blacks, and blacks need to just accept it.
She doesnt believe any of it she's doing it purely for the money. Her, tomi lahren, glenn beck, alex jones, ben shapiro....they're all the same person.

Nah, them dudes gone catch mega bullets..and all that's gonna come from it is uproar. Nobody needs to die for a Twitter news feed..

We should defend ourselves but walk round openly strapped at those protests..
View attachment 292295

Yea..I know..why people do it...yea, I know
Them white ppl can stand around guarding a fence so can we

Them white ppl can stand around guarding a fence so can we
It ain't about what we can do..its about what will happen when we do it. We ain't at the stage when the guns need to come out. Just like them dudes that went to the Dominican neighborhood in New York to give warning of what can happen. On a national stage, we still at the..can happen stage.

If one city goes there..so will the rest, and its gonna get real ugly real fast

the crazy thing to me is they still doing this shit.

at what point do they just be like...dude its cameras everywhere. maybe we shouldnt.
They think saying all the appropriate buzzwords for their body cams will get em off. All the excessive treatment is justified long as they're heard being said "stop resisting"

It ain't about what we can do..its about what will happen when we do it. We ain't at the stage when the guns need to come out. Just like them dudes that went to the Dominican neighborhood in New York to give warning of what can happen. On a national stage, we still at the..can happen stage.

Instill arguing on IG with a guy about that shit dyckman shit.
Dude calling all types shit cuz I said the man dude is dark as the dudes who came to talk.....An without opening his mouth what makes him Dominican and not just another black man.
Dude really on some...Dominican ain't black shit.
I need to troll these cats more. But I'm too old

They think saying all the appropriate buzzwords for their body cams will get em off. All the excessive treatment is justified long as they're heard being said "stop resisting"
That's like a 2yo saying 'No'

They dont even register they saying 'stop resisting'. They on auto pilot because they know it's a buzzword. They be starting up they cruisers shouting 'Stop resisting!' when they leave in the morning

They don't even have to do anything. They dont have to walk or nothin. Just stand in solidarity as the group walks by. That's it.

Instill arguing on IG with a guy about that shit dyckman shit.
Dude calling all types shit cuz I said the man dude is dark as the dudes who came to talk.....An without opening his mouth what makes him Dominican and not just another black man.
Dude really on some...Dominican ain't black shit.
I need to troll these cats more. But I'm too old

download.jpeg.jpg

Troll them. Do it for the cause. Do it for the black.