Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I been thinking really hard about the fact that we face one hard truth:

That we may have to die in order to obtain freedom for our people

That's some tough shit to swallow. But this has been going on for centuries. Every last generation of our ppl have faced the white supremacy that marching and protesting has failed to stop.

The truth is white supremacy only respects force. Nothing else. You can't plead and reason with a devil. They are fully aware of what they are doing. They are fully aware that they enjoy benefits based on their whiteness at the expense of how we have been and are being treated. They simply don't give a shit.

The only hope I have is that the system will be forced to change based on the global support being shown. Otherwise, it'll be the same shit different day

Really looking at Drew Brees bullshit statement he made that shit worse for real if we break down what he said.

Then he really basically posted this shit to start it off
200.gif

Man fuck all this kumbaya type distraction shit. They are trying to divert the attention into some "see, look at us good police!"

If they REALLY were trying to show solidarity, they'd be actively calling for the convictions of their colleagues.

Until then, they can two step off a cliff

A few of them have spoken out and called for justice. I think the ones doing thing to reach out to the protesters are sincere. I mean we actually have seen instances of officers trying to do stuff like that and being reprimanded for it. So let's be real, it does take some courage for cops to step out and do shit like this.

You're right though, these vids are being used as a distraction. And the number of cases where cops do decent shit like this is far outnumbered by the cases of cops doing savage shit. So it's cool when a cop does something like this and it's better for them to do that than to be shooting the protesters in the heads with rubber bullets. But if we're putting these vids in proper context, they are basically droplets of clean water in pools of shit.

Time to hold the dumb and blind accountable too.

Bet his eyes open after getting the wind knocked out of him a bunch of times.
maybe its just me...

but whats that gonna teach him?

what is talking to him gonna teach him?

man fuck dude...aint no talking if you dont know after all this time and now video.

then he on some lead shit.......nah
man no

maybe its just me...

man fuck dude...aint no talking if you dont know after all this time and now video.

man no

The caucacity if his ass to declare himself a leader. Fuck scarface. That Bucs defense gone tear his ass up.

maybe its just me...

man no

I feel you.

Imo, ignore dude and let him feel like hes on an island alone in the whole league.

What I meant was a response to @Thor saying hes not racist, just ignorant.

Im saying its time to treat the ignorant the same way racists are treated.

You a grown ass person in america and still ignorant to how racism works in america, you might as well be a full blown racist.

Back