Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I wasn't asking you to see their point of view though. I was asking you if you would cosign blacks doing the same thing. That didn't require you to delve into the minds of the Latin Kings. All you had to do is say "Yes, I would be cool with attacking innocent whites" or "No, attacking innocent whites is wrong." You couldn't do that though because truthfully you would be ok with blacks beating up innocent white people, but that wouldn't have jived with you saying that attacking innocent people under any circumstances was cowardly. So all this other shit me and you been going through is just you not wanting to admit you're a hypocrite. Bruh, I don't have a problem with your hardline stance on things. I don't agree with it, but I respect your right to have it. My problem with you is you're not consistent. You feel like we should be able to punch people in mouth, but get mad if we get punched back. It doesn't matter if the other guy started the fight, if you engage in it, you gotta accept that you're going to get hit.

lol Meh, I never say "we" or "us" or anything like that. We aren't a monolith, so I don't speak as though my perspective represents the black masses.
But you said it in way that comes off like you are not a black person yourself.

View attachment 290338
This bruh didnt listen to one word she said during this interview. How could you with all them yams.
Yea i know im late, but plz stop gassing. Shes attractive, but lets not act like she isnt built like the youngest old teacher in your High School.

Why killer mike always crying?

I understand why Killer Mike is there, but why the fuck is TI there. Thats not someone you want to give a speech on your behalf, on anything.

Not to mention a year or so ago I asked some young ATL guys about TI & Killer Mike. They said niggas dont really fuck with TI and TI dont really fuck with niggas in ATL. Said he be acting sadity. Then they said Killer Mike really be out there & approachable and will talk to you and chop it up.

This Lil Duval tweet still true af till this day.

Why are you out here defending racist Mexicans for?

Why do ya'll keep saying that? I've said several times the latins are wrong here and I don't give a fuck about them. My whole point is that we know we can't trust them, so let's not put ourselves in a position where we have to rely on their mercy. I'm not in Chicago, so I don't know what's going on, but some of the statements made were that some of the places in the nearby black hood were destroyed because of the riots and that's why blacks were going into that latin neighborhood.

My comments were never supporting the Latin Kings. My comments were about blacks moving smarter so that we don't have to put up with bullshit like this. If Mexicans really are out there beating and killing innocent blacks and black gangs choose to retaliate, so be it. I'm not against that.

Ya'll are always whining about this. We don't have to take the high road. We don't have to turn the other cheek. What we all should want is for blacks to be uplifted and progress. If you believe that being low and and murderous will somehow help with that, then find we can run with that plan. But if all you want to do is be bad because others are being bad and you don't really care whether or not it helps black people, then you're just as much as enemy of the cause as the people we oppose.

It ain’t about being bad for the sake of being bad, it’s about being willing to die and if need be kill For our people AND IN DEFENSE OF OUR PEOPLE. Them Chicago niggas gon act like a bunch of niggas regardless. If they direct that hostile energy towards our enemies instead of each other then I’m all for it. It’s only bad for the cause of your cause is to be accepted by those who clearly won’t accept you.

niggas been trying to “love” their way out of our condition for centuries and look where we at.

Last edited:
lol Dog you writing your own narrative here. I'm not even on that tip. If you want eye for an eye, go for it, just be consistent. If you down for fighting dirty, you can't whine about it when you're losing.

At the end of the day, my original point stands. We can't trust any of these groups to have mercy on us, so we can do things like destroy our own resources causing us to have to rely on the mercy of others.

So you saying stay out of the pigpen?

j-prince-rap-a-lot-records-owner-2010-billboard-1548-1024x677.jpg

Dick Cheney was the mastermind behind the Bush Administration

Stephen Miller is the mastermind behind the Trump administration from using quotes from the 1960's and from using laws from 1807 before slavery was abolished,Trump had no idea that law existed until Stephen Miller told him

And they both want to be like heinrich himmler.

It ain’t about being bad for the sake of being bad, it’s about being willing to die and if need be kill For our people. Them Chicago niggas gon act like a bunch of niggas regardless. If they direct that hostile energy towards our enemies instead of each other then I’m all for it. It’s only bad for the cause of your cause is to be accepted by those who clearly won’t accept you.

niggas been trying to “love” their way out of our condition for centuries and look where we at.

I understand what you're saying, but stop with the "You want to be accepted" bull shit. I don't have any friends, associates, acquaintances or anything else outside of black people. I don't really care about anyone outside of my family and small circle of friends so cut that shit and keep the discussion on topic. Right now, mutha fuckas is out on the streets fighting the powers for progress. Engaging in a glorified gang war doesn't help that.

If niggas in Chicago have to protect themselves, ok. I don't have any right to tell them what they should do when their lives are on the line. I'm just pointing out that the whole thing will basically derail everything the protesters are working for. The Mexicans are dumb as fuck for pulling this shit and they deserve to be smashed for it, but will that do more good or bad for the black cause in Chicago right now? I can't call it.

Back