Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

All yall that got a problem with criticism of Obama

I ask you..you are president, and realistically, with all that you have experienced, once again..realistically..what's the first thing you do to address being black in america..

Once you answer that question, ask yourself did obama do what you did

His hands weren't tied for 8 years. Even when his hands were so called tied that nigga didn't even have enough back bone to speak with authority about the bulsshit black people were going through.

As fucked up as Trump is he at least let his nuts drop and said "there were very fine people on both sides" this nigga Obama got TV and actually called black people thugs.

Fuck that nigga!!! Fuck all those soft weak ass stances he always took.
Interesting.

I ask you..you are president, and realistically, with all that you have experienced, once again..realistically..what's the first thing you do to address being black in america..

Nothing because my hands would be “tied” but my hands will be free to help out other groups. Then they will be tied again for black people.

Niggas hate Trump for being Trump but wanted Obama to be like Trump.

I get it though

Nothing because my hands would be “tied” but his hands were free to help out other groups though. Then were tied again for black people.
Member when that cop arrested that black professor for being in his own house and obama squarely said..that's racist.

The right wing media talked shit and he renig'd and invited that racist to the White House for a beer

Trump sat up there and invoked martial law off the strength with no congressional input..dont tell me that man couldn't do shit about police brutality
cmon.

they scared of trump.

they wasnt afraid of Obama.

as much as trump lies...no one has yet to yell you lie.
he throws people under the bus and they still loyal to him...

Member when that cop arrested that black professor for being in his own house and obama squarely said..that's racist.

The right wing media talked shit and he renig'd and invited that racist to the White House for a beer
His hands were “tied” he had to do that

Back