Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

This is what happens in Wakanda T.I.? Is this what Killer Mike was defending last night? This is what Mayor Bottoms was crying over?

But, but, the black businesses. Atlanta is the black Mecca right? Look at this shit and get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit. Fuck Atlanta.

My mans makes a great point...imagine what’s going to happen IF he gets his time in court and is ACQUITTED
[/QUOTE[

she gona get viooooleeent because this is the most open and shit case ive ever seen theirs 0 questions about what happend because all of its on camera then they even got a back story he's not getting acquitted but im worrying about the others never getting charged or acquitted themselves

This is what happens in Wakanda T.I.? Is this what Killer Mike was defending last night? This is what Mayor Bottoms was crying over?

But, but, the black businesses. Atlanta is the black Mecca right? Look at this shit and get the fuck outta my face with that bullshit. Fuck Atlanta.

All dem cops on that lil girl, and she terrified

Back