Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

So there s no way in or out of downtown Chicago right now so my mans had to come t o my crib Im so annoyed I’m like fam I ain’t trying to deal w no vivid shit u was just out there protesting w all those ppl don’t bring that shit in here

the news here in Vegas trying so hard to make it seem like the protests here turned "violent" last night. Shit was weak as fuck, barely anyone there either. Now there's a protest supposed to start downtown at city hall pretty soon and they're talmbout keeping it peaceful.

This is the 1st time ive seen damn near everybody callin for justice..like literally even seen netflix, fuckin netflix put out a statement, just seen espn put out a rip...and yet these ppl still takin they time arresting the the other pigs like come the fuck on

Like someone said earlier...this is different. For some reason. Honestly I'm not sure why. B/c we'veseen COUNTLESS videos of unarmed black folks gettin killed by police.

But I think the anger/frustrations from all those incidents were built up like kinetic energy until...boom. It exploded.

Might as well burn down Jack in Box along with Arby’s

@Hustletown
:ualreadyknow:

Add White Castles to the list...but i digress.

She's kinda detached. Her words seem hollow to folks who feel vulnerable
Sounds like projection to me

I don't even fuck with her frfr and I see people just saying shit just to say it

Who gives a fuck how she look when she presses record

Back